What happened to AM

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
I thought this was going to be a thread about AM radio no longer being available... I have not listened to the radio due to the beautiful noise that the Flat-Plane crank makes & I don't switch to AM radio in my truck either.

I'm not being funny or sarcastic... actually thought it was AM radio.

DUMB ASS DISCLAIMER
Yep, sometimes I can be quite good at it!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
I thought this was going to be a thread about AM radio no longer being available... I have not listened to the radio due to the beautiful noise that the Flat-Plane crank makes & I don't switch to AM radio in my truck either.

I'm not being funny or sarcastic... actually thought it was AM radio.

DUMB ASS DISCLAIMER
Yep, sometimes I can be quite good at it!
Me three....

blue5.slow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Base, M/T
Horrible customer service. Never on time and it is always someone else's fault. Purchased a product and it showed up 2 days late of course. Get home from drag racing and open the product and its broken. First off the packing was just a thin foam wrap. No foam on the end of the spoiler to protect it. The spoiler should have never been shipped like it was, it was just bouncing around in the box.

Customer service blamed the pandemic, I was floored and still am.
I've ordered almost everything I've bought for my car from AM and have rarely had any issues. You're going to deal with some issues here and there regardless who you buy your parts from if you're online shopping

f00man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang M1 HP
Only issue I've had with AM was their inaccurate shipping times. I've order a couple items and said to ship next day, but it's always at least 3 days. Not a fan of that, so they're last on my list.

Sponsored

mcky2011

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
Agree with the crap shoot thing.
I've had bad shipping experience with just about every online vendor at one point or another.

No successful business model includes bad practices, but humans are involved so you never know what you end up with.

I've come to expect mediocrity and am pleasantly surprised by better results.

BTW I just ordered Ford all weather mats from AM, they were the best online price by far even after adding a 4 dollar antifreeze tester I'll probably never use to hit the free shipping threshold.

Arrived early in the Ford box. The tester came in the mail in a bubble bag in reasonable time.

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
Horrible customer service. Never on time and it is always someone else's fault. Purchased a product and it showed up 2 days late of course. Get home from drag racing and open the product and its broken. First off the packing was just a thin foam wrap. No foam on the end of the spoiler to protect it. The spoiler should have never been shipped like it was, it was just bouncing around in the box.

Customer service blamed the pandemic, I was floored and still am.
The vendor does not package,box the parts. They ship them the way the manufacture boxed it.
I think you are barking up the wrong tree.

MFair

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Ecoboost
I’ve ordered tons of parts from AM, as well as CJ Pony Parts, and Steeda. All have been great to deal with. Any time there has been issues, they’ve all fixed them ASAP.

Threebanger

I am legend.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bray
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Went to shit/fell from grace once turn 6 bought them. Back in 2011-12, it was stangs only small business with awesome CS, and I mean awesome. Everyone knew the parts, and cars, could help with installs, etc. Now it's another cash grabber.

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
No issues with AM. I try to order only from Florida though. Lethal & Steeda 1st. Beefcake then AM or CJPP if its not in stock at 1st 2.
Sponsored