CJpony parts what is going on?

bammons88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT
Ordered my borla x pipe a week ago. Status hasn't changed only says processed and my card shows the charge. Been trying to call to find out what the delay is,, and I've waited on hold twice for 30 min only to be the next in que and then the call is ended. Sent email no response. Asked for a call back and receive nothing. This is becoming frustrating. Anyone else having problems?
Sponsored

GRNMSTA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
I was just about to start a thread with the exact same title!

Yep, I’ve had the same experience for an order placed 6/1. I’m going to call credit card co and dispute the charge. It’s too bad really, I’ve had good experiences up until now...

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
That is really too bad. A good company that isn't communicating. I ordered the gloss pony for the grill and didn't receive a back-ordered notice until after my card was charged. To their credit, I did receive the order within a couple of weeks.

OP
OP
bammons88

bammons88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT
I finally received an email back. I was told the part is on back order till June 26th and it is shipping directly from borla. The next day I get a email saying the part is back in stock, sure enough it says the xpipe is in stock but still no change in my status going on 12 days of processed. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt since it was the weekend they didn't ship it but come tomorrow if it hasn't changed im about ready to cancel.
Sponsored