Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
the unofficial quote I got from an estimator (didn't tell him whose insurance I have) was $8-900. Which includes a new bumper I reckon because it's all the way thru the paint and into the plastic. I'm going to ask D&V if they can just sand it back smooth and repaint/blend say 1/3 of the bumper and if so, how much. I doubt I'm going to save much though. Brittany is a 3-part color like Velocity and quite rare compared to any other color.

Hmm, maybe I can pull a fast one and tell Geico it's a GT500 so I need a GT500 bumper? :)
/jk
As long as you know a GT500 bumper won't fit your car. The GT500s have the good looking style headlights which means the fitting of the bumper to fenders is different than 2018+ GTs and Ecos..

Justpassingas

Justpassingas
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
21 GT Premium 2016 F150
Steeda has a year end sale so, ordered non adjustable pro action struts/shocks, ultralite springs, shock mounts, 1/8 spring spacers.
I ordered the same struts/shocks last week on sale except I went with minimum drop springs and camber plates too. They arrived today and will be installed next week.

Coyote 2121

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt
My Brother bought me some new car mats for Christmas. :)

Seems to be no choice for official RHD mustangs so had some custom ones made. They are darker charcoal than the pictures make out (I guess it is how the light hits them). I'm pleased. A lot thicker than the rubbish I had in the front from when I picked the car up. And it never came with any in the rear (is that normal?). Just need them to take shape and settle in properly.

No_Mats_Rear.jpg
Mats_Rear.jpg
Mats_Front.jpg
New_Mats.jpg
New_Mats2.jpg
New_Mats3.jpg
Man, I really like those floor mats.
I'm guessing you can get any color border.
Any idea where he found them?

Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered the same struts/shocks last week on sale except I went with minimum drop springs and camber plates too. They arrived today and will be installed next week.
Great choice :)

compprep

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP1,1986 SVO, 2020 Ridgeline(SOLD!)
Just ordered the PP2 style lower splitter and plain gloss black decklid panel from Steeda. Wonder if I can paint the panel to match the car? If not wrap it in PPF so it won't scratch when I look at it!!!!

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
the unofficial quote I got from an estimator (didn't tell him whose insurance I have) was $8-900. Which includes a new bumper I reckon because it's all the way thru the paint and into the plastic.
i only see one little spot where it's black and down to the base bumper material. That should all sand out no problem for a repaint. Whoever is saying you need a new bumper is into rip-offs.

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430
Today/Tomorrow I get back my '19 GT after 4 months that had been run over by a semi-truck. And apparently I get the opportunity to hand D&V my brand new '22 Eco Brittany Coastal for a front bumper re-paint that I discovered this morning. Curtesy some ass-wipe who can't drive. I wonder when Geico is going to drop my policy.

2022-12-27 11.01.12.jpg
Sucks a lot Matt. Sorry it happened again in such short time. And to such a new car.

D&V must like you these days. If I see you parked in that spot again…I’m gonna slash your tires.😬

Sponsored

RSPEK 178

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
MY20 Mustang R Spec
Got this delivered today from BEITHPERFORMANCEPARTS. Thanks to Tim for the photos👍. I’ll post my own photos when I complete the installation, scheduled for later today or tomorrow😎.
cheers
Mark
A12485B8-5719-42DA-B6E9-576D2C710CC2.jpeg
2B4382AB-B68A-4F63-A9F4-BD26D1A1B0EE.jpeg
FA86C610-D8CC-4053-B633-7870A255C5BD.jpeg
C5A02BAB-67EC-4A6A-88FC-67AA8A29C9D5.jpeg

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Does anyone know if our cars will shutoff after running without the keys being in it? i was warming it up but had keys w/me inside. It started right back up but seemed odd.
Yeah I believe the default is 20 minutes. It did it to me shortly after I finished updating sync last time.

Reactions: Ock

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
Great choice :)
You guys are awesome. I ordered the 1/8 spacers & decided I needed the 1/4 instead. Called to change & Steeda is shipping the 1/4 for same price.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
some ass-wipe who can't drive.
I stood next to the UPS truck that pulled in to make a delivery at the bank across the drive way. His metal bumper perfectly correspond to the width and height of the scratches...

And the rear metal shelf, step also corresponds to the heavy rub on the tire. Thing is I'm not parked on the customary driveway ingress or egress arcs. Adjacent yes but it would take maneuvering to tag me.

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
I stood next to the UPS truck that pulled in to make a delivery at the bank across the drive way. His metal bumper perfectly correspond to the width and height of the scratches...

And the rear metal shelf, step also corresponds to the heavy rub on the tire. Thing is I'm not parked on the customary driveway ingress or egress arcs. Adjacent yes but it would take maneuvering to tag me.
Let's see pics of your GT you picked up from D&V today.
Sponsored