Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I'm probably stating the obvious, but don't pull it out at home. Pull it out in a close-in parking space in the parking lot of your chosen tire dealer during its business hours. That way, you don't have to figure out how to limp to the dealer if it does deflate when you pull it out.
Yes, if you would use that shop to repair or replace.

But if you plan to patch yourself OR aren't sure that particular shop/personnel would patch that close to the side on that day........
Sponsored

GrayS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Finally installed and wired up my active exhaust to a switch! Now I can have them closed on cold start and open on the main roads! The neighbors will be happy when I start it in the mornings!

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
I'm probably stating the obvious, but don't pull it out at home. Pull it out in a close-in parking space in the parking lot of your chosen tire dealer during its business hours. That way, you don't have to figure out how to limp to the dealer if it does deflate when you pull it out.
Oh absolutely. It is being taken out at the place that installed my wheels. I don't want anyone else to touch them. Tire waiting if needed.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
You're being deliberately obtuse. Not understanding something is totally different than not knowing something exists.

No, you do not. And this is your cognitive failure.

Because with a regular system, the night-time dash-lights come on when you turn the headlights on.

Really man, take a step back. Deep breath. Let it go, it's not sinking in.
😄 ... don't have a meltdown, and I know exactly how the system works. You might want to get to know how your car works a bit better, and don't ever try flying an airplane, there's way too many settings and indicator lights on the dash. Hint - don't use the "night-time-dash-lights" as an indicator that the headlights are off or on, it's 2022. 😉

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
so much drama happening here for last few days :clap:
just wondering, do you guys not have bigger life problems to worry about, except for arguing who said what on the internet over non-dimming dashboard?
jeez, just get a life already 🤣 🤣 🤣 or a room....

You know, I thought about all of this when I responded to his initial post with some of my comments and questions....

But at this point?

1668172080992.png

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Last edited:

RTR Vehicles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang RTR
Installed the RTR upper and lower grilles with LEDs today! Looks awesome! Next is lowering springs, but gotta buy a house first.

Darthy RTR 1.jpg

Darthy RTR 2.jpg
Lookin' good!

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Put the winter shoes on today. Supposed to be highs in 30’s here for the next several days 🙁. Blizzak WS90 in 235/50R18 on my former 2016 stock wheels. Also installed Rockblokz splash guards all the way around.

BC18A89D-FCCE-49EB-9218-2F5A94523CF4.jpeg

15D0F423-78D3-467E-97D5-434CB55E5B17.jpeg

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Oh absolutely. It is being taken out at the place that installed my wheels. I don't want anyone else to touch them. Tire waiting if needed.
Holy crap Batman. Not only was the piece of shrapnel that I showed a picture of in my tire there were three others. The original one was not leaking so we were good until they found the one near the inside of the tire which was about 6 inches long. That one was holding but when they took it out it leaked. All said and done NO CHARGE. What a great company. I will support Wheel Warehouse in Southern California all day long. Now onto cars and coffee tomorrow.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Holy crap Batman. Not only was the piece of shrapnel that I showed a picture of in my tire there were three others. The original one was not leaking so we were good until they found the one near the inside of the tire which was about 6 inches long. That one was holding but when they took it out it leaked. All said and done NO CHARGE. What a great company. I will support Wheel Warehouse in Southern California all day long. Now onto cars and coffee tomorrow.
That's great. So, did they replace the tire under a road hazard warranty?
Sponsored