Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Moonhowl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gordon
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium, 2018 Nissan Frontier, 2000 Harley
Out of curiosity - when you did the Bullitt grille, did you do the top and bottom, or just the top portion? Also, any chance you have the part number?

Thanks!
I only did the top grille, because the bottom grille matched just fine. It was an aftermarket grille that I found on eBay, offered in flat or gloss black. The fit was perfect. Sorry, but I don’t have a part number. It was sold by custom_tuning for $119.
Sponsored

dafuture

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
I only did the top grille, because the bottom grille matched just fine. It was an aftermarket grille that I found on eBay, offered in flat or gloss black. The fit was perfect. Sorry, but I don’t have a part number. It was sold by custom_tuning for $119.
Good to know! I've wanted the Bullitt style grille, but I'm just struggling to stomach the $460 for the Ford version. Any chance you have a pic of your new top grille with the stock lower?

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
thanks to @JohnnyGT sleuthing we knew it was an 18 wheeler that hit me.
FFX police have been notified the bank has the tapes. I frankly wonder if they will pursue the shipper/driver for hit and run.
FFX is pursuing the matter - video uploaded into evidence locker

Enjoy the video. I don't understand what the driver was hoping to accomplish. He had TONS of room to back out onto the road behind. Not to mention his cab was going to not only run over the stop sign there was a 3 foot high BOULDER ahead and to the right of my car's front. So even if my car wasn't there he would have hit and tried to climb over that too?

So after crunching my car he drove down the street and past the HIGH-RES cameras on the back of the building where we got crystal clear stills of the truck markings.

Last edited:

Justpassingas

Justpassingas
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
21 GT Premium 2016 F150
I'm working on my bucket list....Oils changed and summer tires are off....cars washed inside & out...I'm leaving Sunday for a 3-4 week road trip out west to the Black Hills & Yellowstone along with a bunch of other National Parks. :sunglasses:

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430

Enjoy the video. I don't understand what the driver was hoping to accomplish. He had TONS of room to back out onto the road behind. Not to mention his cab was going to not only run over the stop sign there was a 3 foot high BOULDER ahead and to the right of my car's front. So even if my car wasn't there he would have hit and tried to climb over that too?

So after crunching my car he drove down the street and past the HIGH-RES cameras on the back of the building where we got crystal clear stills of the truck markings.

napoleon-dynamite-yes.gif

Sponsored

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT

I take it back, there is a zero percent chance he didn’t know he hit your car.

coz0502

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Not me, but my (UK) neighbour :like:

He's just sent me this of him living it up in Fort Myers :

c598de65-3cd1-4471-a968-a2aabe31cab3.JPG

I get on with Jerry really well and he loves my Mustang - which is fortunate as he's my closest neighbour and the only one likely to moan about the exhaust ... lol

I'm not sure how his rental is kitted out, but I've just text him how to find sport mode and instructed him to let it eat :cwl:

WD :like:
Just more reinforcement about my theory that 90+% of ecoboost convertible mustangs driven in Florida, especially in the summer months, are rentals. It's too hot for us locals. :cwl:

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
I’m going to be doing some cruising in WY, MT, and ID in my Rapid Red convertible. If you see one and an old guy with a big smile on his face, it’s me!!!

I'm working on my bucket list....Oils changed and summer tires are off....cars washed inside & out...I'm leaving Sunday for a 3-4 week road trip out west to the Black Hills & Yellowstone along with a bunch of other National Parks. :sunglasses:

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV

That truck driver is a complete lunatic or stoned out of his mind and needs to be fired instantly. Maybe he did it on purpose for some crazy reason - ??.

Justpassingas

Justpassingas
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
21 GT Premium 2016 F150
I’m going to be doing some cruising in WY, MT, and ID in my Rapid Red convertible. If you see one and an old guy with a big smile on his face, it’s me!!!
I’ll be looking for you and I’ll be the old guy in Twister Orange GT…I should be in Moab Utah coming through Berthoud Pass CO 9/16 9/17 and 9/18- 9/25 in West Yellowstone MT 😎

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
That will be a great trip. I have made many motorcycle trips and hiked a lot in both areas. I loved snowmobiling in Yellowstone years ago!!! I’ll be just ahead of you and farther north and west.

Tue 13 — To Cody, WY via backroads
Wed 14 — To Helena, MT via Chief Joseph HWY and Beartooth Pass
Thur 15 — To Bigfork, MT
15-19 — Visiting friends in Bigfork
Mon 19 — To Missoula, MT
Tue 20 — To McCall, ID via Lolo Pass and maybe Rattlesnake Pass and Hells Canyon area maybe
Wed 21 — To Idaho Falls, ID
Thur 22 — To Craig, CO
Fri 23 — To Home
I’ll be looking for you and I’ll be the old guy in Twister Orange GT…I should be in Moab Utah coming through Berthoud Pass CO 9/16 9/17 and 9/18- 9/25 in West Yellowstone MT 😎

Justpassingas

Justpassingas
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
21 GT Premium 2016 F150
That will be a great trip. I have made many motorcycle trips and hiked a lot in both areas. I loved snowmobiling in Yellowstone years ago!!! I’ll be just ahead of you and farther north and west.

Tue 13 — To Cody, WY via backroads
Wed 14 — To Helena, MT via Chief Joseph HWY and Beartooth Pass
Thur 15 — To Bigfork, MT
15-19 — Visiting friends in Bigfork
Mon 19 — To Missoula, MT
Tue 20 — To McCall, ID via Lolo Pass and maybe Rattlesnake Pass and Hells Canyon area maybe
Wed 21 — To Idaho Falls, ID
Thur 22 — To Craig, CO
Fri 23 — To Home
sorry…don’t mean to
hijack the thread…

Is Beartooth Pass open??? My information says it’s closed…My plan was to leave Yellowstone by the NE Passage to Red Lodge…Instead I’ll take Rt 20 east towards Cody then onto Rt90 for Theodore Roosevelt J

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
Yes, is open. A little construction but motorcycle friends just traveled it earlier this week on their big street bikes.
sorry…don’t mean to
hijack the thread…

Is Beartooth Pass open??? My information says it’s closed…My plan was to leave Yellowstone by the NE Passage to Red Lodge…Instead I’ll take Rt 20 east towards Cody then onto Rt90 for Theodore Roosevelt J
Sponsored