Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

Prymetime1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT/CS,
Have posted this before - look real good, but if you wanted to elevate the look a little bit (i.e. get rid of the incandescent and go with LED), I'd recommend the DiodeDynamics set of sidemarkers. I got the smoked one on my Bullitt and it looks really good. Or you could go with clear and re-apply your tint.
Just stay away from the cheaper ones AmericanMuscle has. It burnt up after 6mos and damaged my plug. But the Diode Dynamics have a 3yr warranty:

20211025_101122.jpg
dude, good looking out! Bullitt looks good! I was looking at the DD LED versions as I do believe these will be upgraded down the road. I had the overlays laying around from amazon and figured to see how they did.... they work temporarily for the blacked out rear.

20211025_093120.jpg

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I wish somebody made ones that evenly light the entire part. Not just a stripe down the middle.
then it wouldn't be $7. You'd need a diffuser and enough thickness in the assembly to pull it off. I don't know if they make low power version of the surface-mount emitters.

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I wish somebody made ones that evenly light the entire part. Not just a stripe down the middle.
then it wouldn't be $7. You'd need a diffuser and enough thickness in the assembly to pull it off. I don't know if they make low power version of the surface-mount emitters.
Also I think then you'd be getting into DOT issues as that would be pretty bright... It looks great at night and from distance, too.
Below it is along with my summer and winter set. I think any bigger it wouldn't actually look good.

20211025_111231.jpg

Konamoth

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base

Sponsored

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
i checked mine on my way into office after reading about your post.... its there but only has a "normal" reading. I think your looking for an actual pressure lbs reading... but that its not.
yep...was looking for an actual psi gauge display. I saw on some other post that Ford intentionally did not provide it for the 400A cluster. I believe its a dedicated gauge with PP1 and 2 and available to display with 401 digital cluster. I didn't see the normal display. I'll have to look for that tonight. Kept her home today since we're supposed to get a noreaster starting this evening. The way the weather forecast is crap, I didn't want to take a chance driving home in that. Remember that suprise October snowstorm we had a year ago...it was not in the forecast and caught that whole state off guard! Took me 3 hours to go 9 miles home!

Prymetime1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT/CS,
yep...was looking for an actual psi gauge display. I saw on some other post that Ford intentionally did not provide it for the 400A cluster. I believe its a dedicated gauge with PP1 and 2 and available to display with 401 digital cluster. I didn't see the normal display. I'll have to look for that tonight. Kept her home today since we're supposed to get a noreaster starting this evening. The way the weather forecast is crap, I didn't want to take a chance driving home in that. Remember that suprise October snowstorm we had a year ago...it was not in the forecast and caught that whole state off guard! Took me 3 hours to go 9 miles home!
Good Call! I might leave early today! BUT....I'm driving it as much as I can till the crap comes down. then its getting covered for winter. I've been there though, caught at work when the state gets blasted. After this week I am working from home indefinitely so well see how it goes.

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
Good Call! I might leave early today! BUT....I'm driving it as much as I can till the crap comes down. then its getting covered for winter. I've been there though, caught at work when the state gets blasted. After this week I am working from home indefinitely so well see how it goes.
I'm actually putting it in the garage tonight for first time since the 68 is out....
I'll try to get a few more weeks of driving it until snow starts to fall...then off the road until spring or a warm Christmas day! :crackup:

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
For the first time in my cars history it was in snow/wet mode on the way home today during this major downfall of rain in Southern California. I’m not exactly sure what it does but it sure made me feel safer on the highway.

Sponsored

TheYankeeMarshal

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Yankee
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium

XeninWorX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KC
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang
Have posted this before - look real good, but if you wanted to elevate the look a little bit (i.e. get rid of the incandescent and go with LED), I'd recommend the DiodeDynamics set of sidemarkers. I got the smoked one on my Bullitt and it looks really good. Or you could go with clear and re-apply your tint.
Just stay away from the cheaper ones AmericanMuscle has. It burnt up after 6mos and damaged my plug. But the Diode Dynamics have a 3yr warranty:

20211025_101122.jpg
I just got mine.
ACB4F190-696D-4B91-98C5-5D62503C083A.jpeg

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
Was this part of a DFW S550 meet, or something else? I had no idea this was a thing.
Apparently LMR does them periodically… annually? Last one was in Waco, I think. That’s where they are located, but I didn’t hear about that one. I guess several of the DFWS550 folks went since they have a lot of overlap with The Stable group on FB.

I need to meet more of those folks…