Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430
Dash cam acquired:
Ummm you need to get rid of that spoiler and get this
C13DEDFE-8DC3-4B85-B2D0-D44BAFFF2A6A.jpeg
One day; I'll get my finances in order.
Sponsored

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Ummm you need to get rid of that spoiler and get this
C13DEDFE-8DC3-4B85-B2D0-D44BAFFF2A6A.jpeg
I'm gonna order one for my beater. Where do I get one, Autozone? Speaking of the beater, I took it to work since it's been a torrential downpour for like three days now. Don't want to end up on Youtube.
20211023_140114.jpg

MakoShark

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 2.3 EcoBoost Fastback
Ordered GT500 spoiler for her. After seeing all of those cheaper alternatives and two months of researching and deciding between Ebay, China, Anderson Composites #AC-RS20FDMU500 and OEM Ford Performance #M-16600-FP, I decided to go with OEM. The reason I went OEM was in those small details like fittment, sealing and OEM quality. For this price with gurney flap and free ground shipping from LMR it was a steal. The only thing I had to figure out was how the hell do I ship this insanely huge package from USA to Europe. All of the shipping companies were charging from 800 to 1200 USD (+taxes) 😂 Believe it or not, I got a freight forwarding offer for 170 USD, and indeed it's a ship-ping 🚢 Should be delivered by the second week of december.
Screenshot_20211026-130535_Samsung Internet.jpg

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
For the first time in my cars history it was in snow/wet mode on the way home today during this major downfall of rain in Southern California. I’m not exactly sure what it does but it sure made me feel safer on the highway.
That mode gives you a "softer" throttle response so you don't spin yourself out. The opposite of Sport+.

Polski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marek
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP2 401A
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered GT500 spoiler for her. After seeing all of those cheaper alternatives and two months of researching and deciding between Ebay, China, Anderson Composites #AC-RS20FDMU500 and OEM Ford Performance #M-16600-FP, I decided to go with OEM. The reason I went OEM was in those small details like fittment, sealing and OEM quality. For this price with gurney flap and free ground shipping from LMR it was a steal. The only thing I had to figure out was how the hell do I ship this insanely huge package from USA to Europe. All of the shipping companies were charging from 800 to 1200 USD (+taxes) 😂 Believe it or not, I got a freight forwarding offer for 170 USD, and indeed it's a ship-ping 🚢 Should be delivered by the second week of december.
When shipping to EU, contact a company called Polamer in NJ. They always help me, good prices and never had any issues.

Best,

Sponsored

MakoShark

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
When shipping to EU, contact a company called Polamer in NJ. They always help me, good prices and never had any issues.

Best,
Thank you for recommendation, but they also didn't help me with this shipment. The real weight of the package is 22 lb (9.9 kg), but because of the oversized dimensions (66"x22"x19") the calculated volumetric weight is always over 200 lb (92 kg). That's why the shipping charges were so insane. They gave me quote which was still four times higher than what I settled for with company in Czech republic. I don't think that the shipping rate can go any lower that 170 USD (that's a private price quote I settled for).

Last edited:

Polski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marek
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP2 401A
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you for recommendation, but they also didn't help me with this shipment. The real weigth of the package is 22 lb (9.9 kg), but because of the oversized dimensions (66"x22"x19") the calculated volumetric weigth is always over 200 lb (92 kg). That's why the shipping charges were so insane. They gave me quote which was still four times higher than what I settled for with company in Czech republic. I don't think that the shipping rate can go any lower that 170 USD (that's a private price quote I settled for).
That is crazy. I did ship spoilers and chin spoilers as well (huge boxes) and shipping was $50 to Poland...

S550_Newbie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelly
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
Just installed this on mine, fits like a glove and the gloss black is pristine.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Thank you for recommendation, but they also didn't help me with this shipment. The real weigth of the package is 22 lb (9.9 kg), but because of the oversized dimensions (66"x22"x19") the calculated volumetric weigth is always over 200 lb (92 kg). That's why the shipping charges were so insane.
Would love to know a US shipper without those kinds rates. Someone wanted to buy a grill from me and UPS, USPS and FedEx all wanted ~$70 to ship the 2 lb. grill because the 48"" length mandates a charge for 60+ lbs.

Sponsored

TXGTPig

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I'm surprised my 21 GT/CS which is a premium doesn't have an oil pressure gauge display option..I have the 400A analog cluster and oil pressure gauge is not in the list...only oil temp. What gauge did you install and where? I would bet there's an oil pressure transducer installed since these ECU's monitor everything. They just didn't bother to include a digital gauge. Someone will probably offer a software update and include in future.

Its a cheap $40 one from Amazon . Basically a knock off of the Glowshift. Works pretty damn good for the price. We'll see how it holds up. Install was easy enough. Only issue I ran into was wiring, but I've never been good at it. I tapped into fuse 23 for my switched 12V source. Per everything I read you can just use a micro add a fuse. Yeah, that didn't happen in mine. My '18 has some "proprietary" mini fuse in it, as none of the mini fuses, or mini add a fuse, would work in my fuse panel. Once I got that sorted it went very smoothly. I got the A/C gauge pod from a fellow member that 3D prints them, saves you about $20. His handle is Jobodizo. Let me know if you need pictures of where the stock oil pressure sending unit is. I've got to do an oil change in the next few days and i can snap a few shots while I'm under there.

Pod 1.jpg

Pod 2.jpg

decableguy2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO GT PP, 2020 VB GT PP
Only issue I ran into was wiring, but I've never been good at it. I tapped into fuse 23 for my switched 12V source. Per everything I read you can just use a micro add a fuse. Yeah, that didn't happen in mine. My '18 has some "proprietary" mini fuse in it, as none of the mini fuses, or mini add a fuse, would work in my fuse panel

Try a micro2 fuse. I think is the right name.

MakoShark

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Would love to know a US shipper without those kinds rates. Someone wanted to buy a grill from me and UPS, USPS and FedEx all wanted ~$70 to ship the 2 lb. grill because the 48"" length mandates a charge for 60+ lbs.
I used https://www.usa-balik.cz/ . However their website is written only in Czech language. The service works pretty simple. I got assigned US address right after the registration. Basicaly it is a warehouse with few employees. They will receive my shipment and store it for me as long as I want to (in case I am making few other purchases and want to have it shipped in a single shipment). After they receive all of my packages, I let them know that they can proceed and forward the shipment to Europe. They have their own shipping container and they ship two of them every month (the shipping dates are on their website). When it is in Czech republic, the customer pays taxes and other customs duties.

When I tried to estimate the shipping price, the base price was 10 USD handling fee and 70 USD for 22 lb (9,9 kg). But they also calculate volumetric weight based on its dimensions (length x width x height / 5000) which raised the charge from 70 USD to 450 USD. After few e-mails we settled down for 170 USD.

I haven't used them before, so I wonder what my experience will be. Fedex tracking shows that the shipment weights 80 lbs instead of 22 lbs stated on Ford Performance website. I hope that the difference is just because LMR used pallet for ground shipping or I'm doomed 😬 If I manage to get that spoiler to Europe for 750 EUR (spoiler + shipping + taxes and import duties), I'm good.

I found also another way to ship it. There is american-horsepower.de in Germany and they offer also their Containerservice. I got quote 798 EUR + shipping from Germany, which is also very good offer. Hope this helps someone.

Last edited:

MakoShark

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)