Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

5starr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
rub it in why dont you
Sponsored

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
Got to drive mine to work today as well. It's the first day in over a week that there hasn't been a storm. I have no problem driving it in the rain, but these wind storms, and their ability to blow limbs and stuff has had me a bit cautious. Glad to see them over with.

Pic taken from my third floor office window.

Damn those parking spots are huge.

Sponsored

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
First good pic in the sun after the Liquid Glass treatment...
Gas cap looks good. Did you get "Mustang", "GT", or "5.0"? I wish AM had just plain black besides the MMD carbon fiber one. I'm probably going to plasti dip mine tomorrow to get a feel for the black cap look before I buy one.

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
I ended up with the GT.

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I ended up with the GT.
The wording is my hesitation on getting one. The car already has a GT and a 5.0 emblem on it and Mustang.......well no shit, the GT and 5.0 should be a clue. :doh: :lol:
Like I said, I wish they had plain black because I like the look of the black gas cap. I'll probably get GT too.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP

Sponsored

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
The wording is my hesitation on getting one. The car already has a GT and a 5.0 emblem on it and Mustang.......well no shit, the GT and 5.0 should be a clue. :doh: :lol:
Like I said, I wish they had plain black because I like the look of the black gas cap. I'll probably get GT too.

Nah, I was just torn between the two. I really like it, and get lots of complete on it.

JuRuKi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
Installed RPI mud flaps to avoid getting rock chips on the rear quarter panel in front of the rear wheels after reading a post here.

Do i also need to install the rear flaps? Would i get rock chips in the back if i dont install them? The rear ones are a lot more work to install and i rather not install if i dont need them plus i dont think they would look good. The front ones are pretty low key and dont look so bad.

BlueThunder

***ding Rookie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silver Mustang PP1 Manual (former 2015 GT Auto)
Installed RPI mud flaps to avoid getting rock chips on the rear quarter panel in front of the rear wheels after reading a post here.

Do i also need to install the rear flaps? Would i get rock chips in the back if i dont install them? The rear ones are a lot more work to install and i rather not install if i dont need them plus i dont think they would look good. The front ones are pretty low key and dont look so bad.
Funny, I just installed the ZL1 flaps on my front this afternoon after spacers last week. I would think the back ones aren't nearly as important because anything being throw by the back tires likely goes behind you. Your fronts can throw things over a much larger area and most of it tends to hit your rear panel area in front of the rear tire. You get it turning too, and in a straight line I'd wager your fronts are kicking/moving stuff before it gets to the rears.

I'm going to do the rear flaps the next time I remove the rear tires for some reason. I don't think I've read anybody complaining about the back tires pitting up the outside fender.

stresstest

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2016 GT Premium