Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Foxtrot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ecoboost
Gave mine it's first wash

2prae15.jpg

Also woke up this morning to find my car had a new friend in the driveway (neighbor's friend's car)
2s0245e.jpg
Sponsored

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
Wow, looks amazing man! How difficult was the process? You should do a write up!

Very easy.

Wash with LG car wash.
Polish with LG precleaner
Wax with LG -repeat a few times as desired.. :)

CCCP1999

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CHAS
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT

CCCP1999

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CHAS
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
All these cars just pop in the pics i am seeing today. I swore i would never get black again after i traded my 2013 RAM R/T and ended up with a black 2015 GT. At least cleaning the GT is half the work as the big old R/T was.

Sponsored

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Very easy.

Wash with LG car wash.
Polish with LG precleaner
Wax with LG -repeat a few times as desired.. :)
Just went to buy some and it's illegal in CA, they won't ship it. Got to love my nanny state :headbonk:

CCCP1999

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CHAS
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Just went to buy some and it's illegal in CA, they won't ship it. Got to love my nanny state :headbonk:
Just have someone ship it to you from another state.

Nightswatch16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP 300A
Mild paint correction

Finally had some time to work on the paint on my 2016. First day was wash and full clay bar. Today about 6'hours of cutting with Chemical Guys V36, followed by BLack Light, and final coat of Adams paint sealant. Not as good as some of the black cars on this site but a huge improvement over what it looked like before. First picture is the reflection of the ceiling in the garage. Have some mild mods planned soon, Lund or Livernois Tune, Steedda CAI, Roush Winglets, and GT350 spoiler. Will check in with you guys once I have some of them knocked out. So many great cars on this site. Lots of inspiration.
image.jpg

2015Etrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2016 Mustang GT Premium 401a
Here is the final outcome. Lots of work but totally worth it!!
Looks good. I need to polish mine before fall. The dealer must have washed it a few times before I bought it, my paint has some noticeable cob web/swirl marks.

Sponsored

Tatum337

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Dang fellows, these clean cars LOOK GREAT. How long does it take to do it? Hell, I am 46 and I can't physically do that. Wish you were near and just pay the coins.

MattW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT w/ PP
Dang fellows, these clean cars LOOK GREAT. How long does it take to do it? Hell, I am 46 and I can't physically do that. Wish you were near and just pay the coins.
Check your nearest car hand-wash place. They usually can do a detail job. My local place will only do it on Wednesdays and it costs $100. You could also try a body shop. (But I have always done my own. I have taken my wife's car there several times.)

CCCP1999

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CHAS
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
It's fun to do it. I have as much fun cleaning my car as i do driving it. Keep on top of it and it don't really take much time.
Sponsored