What did you do to your Mach 1 today

Traffic22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Raptor, 2011 Ford CV Lemons Race Car
You might consider to swop them? My track wheels are the Apex EC-7 rims as they are much lighter than the OEM.
The lighter wheels was exactly why I was going to go Apex. But the deal on these was too good to pass up. Since track time in the M1 is really only for skill building, I’m okay with the heavier wheel.

I do know the heavier wheels are a little harder on brakes, but I’m okay with that for now. I do my hard thrashing in my Lemons car, which is about 90% of the way through a TR3650 swap, so hope to be doing some “real” racing soon.
Sponsored

Mjschneidy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP, 82 GT Track Car, 73 Stroppe Bronco
Awesome project - would you be able to share the part#s you purchased?
Clutch Reservoir - Dorman CM350070
The Ranger remote reservoir can only be purchased as an assembly with the slave cylinder that I was able to find. It was only $40 and the included hose comes in handy as a replacement to the plastic hose on our cars. The GM 92065790 GTO reservoir which was the go-to for many appears to no longer be available. The Ranger appears to be a better option anyway because the port comes out the bottom instead of the front. Easier to package.

M/C Reservoir - BRMC-219 Motorcraft for auto trans PP brakes
I was not able to find a new reservoir by itself, so you end up buying a Master Cylinder with reservoir for an auto trans car. I could have swapped out the entire assembly but my car only has 8k miles so I just swapped the reservoirs only which is an easy snap attachment to the m/c. I'm sure you could grab a reservoir from a salvage yard easily but I was in a hurry to get it back together.

The bracket I made, simple sheet metal bent in a 90 and some rivnuts.

IMG_0985.jpeg

AZ_Ryan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Anyone else having delays on their Steeda orders? I made a purchase Wed the 14th and it still shows in transit. I've never had auto parts take longer than 5 days to get to Arizona before. 🤔

MACHtobers Very Own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang MACH 1
Anyone else having delays on their Steeda orders? I made a purchase Wed the 14th and it still shows in transit. I've never had auto parts take longer than 5 days to get to Arizona before. 🤔
Not sure what you ordered but sometimes steeda actually has to make the product as some of their stuff they make themselves in their facility and the shipping status isn't always accurate.

AZ_Ryan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Not sure what you ordered but sometimes steeda actually has to make the product as some of their stuff they make themselves in their facility and the shipping status isn't always accurate.
Hood struts and an air filter? 🤣

And that Route app they ask you to download is garbage.

Screenshot_20240224_101830_Route.jpg

Today is the 24th and neither package has arrived. Wtf Steeda? 🙃

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mjschneidy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP, 82 GT Track Car, 73 Stroppe Bronco
Made a pair of full length jacking rails to work with my FP trailer tie down brackets. I prefer to put my jack stands as far apart a possible so wanted something that went further rearward than what’s available. Will get them powder coated next week and order plastic end caps and plugs for the bolt access holes. Will post pics once installed.

…and yes I know they won’t work with the popular subframe braces.

IMG_0987.jpeg

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Made a pair of full length jacking rails to work with my FP trailer tie down brackets. I prefer to put my jack stands as far apart a possible so wanted something that went further rearward than what’s available. Will get them powder coated next week and order plastic end caps and plugs for the bolt access holes. Will post pics once installed.

…and yes I know they won’t work with the popular subframe braces.

IMG_0987.jpeg
I made my own too, much more satisfying than buying something that doesn’t quite suit your requirement 100% :like:

WD :like:

IanKar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Mustang Mach1 HP A10; 22 Shelby GT500 HP
Thought I would try out Auto-X with the Mach1. Nothing special but at least some fun navigating the cones in the rain.

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Thought I would try out Auto-X with the Mach1. Nothing special but at least some fun navigating the cones in the rain.
Looks like fun in the rain! why aren't you in track mode?

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
All you HP Mach 1's with that extra splitter would of had a bad night picking up Tacos .... LOL

IMG_4268.jpg
:crackup: 20K miles here on HP spoiler, that is giving me anxiety you need better approach angle with a HP splitter car lol.

No regrets I love it on but I do get anxiety at times high curves. Thats when I wait for traffic then go on wrong side of road to get maximum angle, then my rear wheel bounces up in the air lol

Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Hood struts and an air filter? 🤣

And that Route app they ask you to download is garbage.

Screenshot_20240224_101830_Route.jpg

Today is the 24th and neither package has arrived. Wtf Steeda? 🙃
The route app is an add-on that protects your shipment in transit - if you send me your order number, I can look into this for you.

Thank you,

TJ

AZ_Ryan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
The route app is an add-on that protects your shipment in transit - if you send me your order number, I can look into this for you.

Thank you,

TJ
Thanks for the reply TJ. I think this is FedEx issue. For some reason the boxes got separated and hung up in Texas.

The air filter arrived yesterday. According to FedEx, the struts are supposed to arrive today. I'm not sure why Route has never been able to update with accurate shipping info.

Order #'s 223822 and 218115. For some reason they were boxed and shipped separately.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
I can't see the specific details but the Airaid filter may have been dropped shipped from the manufacturer to Steeda & then it was forwarded - in any case, it looks like you are close to finalizing your deliveries - let me know if I can help assist further.

Thank you,

TJ

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
well I'm officially on vacation as of today so I went and pulled my m1 out of storage today so I can start installing all the goodies I bought for it.
20240225_113858.jpg
20240225_114524.jpg
20240225_114539.jpg
Sponsored