Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Let me know how the car feels once you test it out! I have been very curious about it.
He's in Michigan - he'll report back in June, lol :) (from Michigan & know the weather very well).

TJ

RTFM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 premium 6MT ER
… on a North GA mountain road …
Please do tell which road. I like my lazy Sunday mornings in bed, but I’ll be happy to get up before Sunrise for a good roadtrip plan with no traffic.
And in Georgia, best to avoid last weekend of the month and half-month … cops are out to get their quota.

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GT vert A10 / 23 Mach 1 A10 / 23 Mach 1 Tremec
Please do tell which road. I like my lazy Sunday mornings in bed, but I’ll be happy to get up before Sunrise for a good roadtrip plan with no traffic.
And in Georgia, best to avoid last weekend of the month and half-month … cops are out to get their quota.
They are literally everywhere up here! You can pick any two small towns connected by either a county road or two lane state highway and as long as you’re north of a line that connects say Gainesville to Cartersvile you’re good to go. Here are a couple I like to start:

Ga Hwy 108/53 between Waleska and Dawsonville

Ga Hwy 9 from Cumming to Dahlonega. The stretch between Dawsonville and Dahlonega is a lot of fun especially.

State Hwy 60 west out of Dahlonega thru Suches over toward Blue Ridge Wow!

Cove Rd. (county) east out of Jasper to the roundabout at Steve Tate Rd. Then turn north on Steve Tate and rock it to the dead end into 136. Turn left and go west on 136 across Burnt Mountain and wind your way over to Talking Rock.

It‘s GT/Mach1/350 owner’s dream up here. Get a GA Backroads map and it’s like following links on YouTube, just hop from one to the other. The fun never stops. Really unbelievable! Best of all, the leaf peepers and apple pickers will often pull over and let you enjoy yourself. No need to crowd them, they understand. They’ve been pre-conditioned by the bikers.

Stay under 80-100 (when there’s no traffic of course), have your car clean and for God’s sake wear a red UGA Dawgs hat not turned around backwards and the cops will usually cut you some slack.

Sponsored

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
Bought an automotive authority spare tire kit today, will add it to the list of parts to install when it comes out of storage.

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Well Uncle Sam visited me earlier than expected, and paid back the money I loaned him. So of course I had to spend some of it. I bought the steeda IRS subframe braces, the IRS subframe bushing support system for the mach 1/gt350, and rear sub alignment kit.

So I guess I'm going to be real busy when I'm on vacation at the end of this month. Along with the 3 items I just bought, I also have a set of jacking rails, an AA spare tire kit, pioneer sub to replace the crap B&O sub, mach 1 puddle lights, ford racing oil separator, and a set of long tube headers to install.

Last edited:

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Well Uncle Sam visited me earlier than expected, and paid back the money I loaned him. So of course I had to spend some of it. I bought the steeda IRS subframe braces, the IRS subframe bushing support system for the mach 1/gt350, and rear sub alignment kit.

So I guess I'm going to be real busy when I'm on vacation at the end of this month. Along with the 3 items I just bought, I also have a set of jacking rails, an AA spare tire kit, pioneer sub to replace the crap B&O sub, mach 1 puddle lights, ford racing oil separator, and a set of long tube headers to install.
Good luck with those headers! Hope you have a lift and lots of patience!😂

Sponsored

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
I put a set of long tubes on my 17 on jack stands. It can be done, with a little patience.

IanKar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Mustang Mach1 HP A10; 22 Shelby GT500 HP

Please let us know how it goes. If you feel a significant improvement in handling on the track? I installed the IRS subframe brace along with the 2-Point G-Track brace and felt a vast improvement. Since I only want to add to my mods bit by bit, I was considering doing the same and add the IRS bushing support and rear sub alignment kit next.

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
I don't plan on tracking it. I'm just doing a stop the hop kit one piece at a time as funds allow. If you look on steeda's site they have a chart for each type of stop the hop kit and what parts are used, and the 3 parts I bought are used on all of them. What I bought was basically a stop the hop street starter kit. Steeda sells it as a kit for 500, but that kit does work on the mach 1 or GT350 because the 350 rear subframe is different so I had to buy the 350/M1 specific bushing supports along with the alignment kit and the IRS braces. I ended up with the same parts that are in the starter kit but with the correct bushing supports for a Mach 1 and only spent 3 dollars more than what the kit costs.

Last edited:

AZ_Ryan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Factory sizes so 305/30/19 front and 315/30/19 rear!
Currently the car is on Steeda Sport springs (previous owner installed) and if I drive the car in normal mode, the drivers front tire will rub the fender arch extension if I go over a big enough bump. Driving in sport + or track is my temporary solution - I have Steeda dual rate springs and the caster/camber plate spacer kit on the way to hopefully fix that issue.
Seems the drivers front is a hair lower than the passenger (without me in it) which is odd.
I've got the same set up. But never had any tire rub. I'm curious what your ground to fender lip measurements are.

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
All you HP Mach 1's with that extra splitter would of had a bad night picking up Tacos .... LOL

IMG_4268.jpg
Sponsored