What did you do to your GT350 today?

mavisky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
I remember my Ford rear bar being close, but it never touched anything. It does look like the hanger is kind of far back and could maybe move forward a bit. Double checking the mid-pipe could solve the problem for you.
Sponsored

NPTR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R HEP
HUGE thanks to pilotgore for taking good care of me - excited for my first oil change with a proper kit! Awesome quality product, and came ahead of schedule and higher quality then expected...Jon is an awesome dude, super helpful the whole way through...hit him up and get one!

IMG_7978.jpg

CharlesC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2022 Raptor, 2019 GT350
HUGE thanks to pilotgore for taking good care of me - excited for my first oil change with a proper kit! Awesome quality product, and came ahead of schedule and higher quality then expected...Jon is an awesome dude, super helpful the whole way through...hit him up and get one!

IMG_7978.jpg
Got mine yesterday!

Sponsored

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman

IMG_7978.jpg
This @pilotgore guy seems to know what he is doing…. Both are great products….!!!

I have great first hand experience with his products!

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
well then, May I suggest a bottle of Colonel Taylors? If that’s hard to find then Bulleit Bourbon always goes well with car stuffs 😎

cause I found no thread…should have made one, but didn’t wanna 😂

its actually pretty straightforward…but I pulled my entire undertray off to do an oil change, pressure wash and bolt check while I was down there 😉
It's all nuts and bolts, right? No pop rivets?

moby4dick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R

IMG_7978.jpg
They make changing your oil almost fun and not a chore! Jon is a huge asset to our community and an overall good person.

TeamGomez

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.centripetalsolutions.com
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'18 350, 996 GT-3, 330 ZHP, E46 M3, SQ5, Tundra
Popped my ceramic application cherry...did a paint decontamination, 2 stage paint correction, and laid down some CarPro CQ.UK, Skin on the PPF and vinyl stripes, and DLUX on the plastic trim. Taking liberty with 'what I did today'...took 3 days to get 'er done.

The ceramic was no different than laying down Zaino acrylic though with a more 'detrimental outcome' if I missed a small spot. Getting wise on how to fix that as well. Going to spritz some Reload on it tomorrow then bask in some sun on Sunday at a local car show.

Many thanks to DFB5.0 for getting the ceramic juices flowing :cool:

IMG_0672.jpeg
IMG_0670.jpeg
IMG_0677.jpeg
IMG_0680.jpeg

wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
It's all nuts and bolts, right? No pop rivets?
yep yep!

if I recall correctly…it’s like 8-torx bolts at the trailing edge, and 6-6mm screws at the leading edge. There are also 4 (2 at either end) half moon clips that don’t necessarily need to be reinstalled.

If I had known there was no thread, I would have done one 😉

Sponsored

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch

IMG_7978.jpg
I really appreciate the kind words! Enjoy and stay in touch!
Got mine yesterday!
Awesome, glad it made it there!
Got mine last week, excellent quality.
You’ll have to let me know once you try it out :)
This @pilotgore guy seems to know what he is doing…. Both are great products….!!!

I have great first hand experience with his products!
Thanks for saying that. Maybe I should make a Porsche model next…
They make changing your oil almost fun and not a chore! Jon is a huge asset to our community and an overall good person.
I really appreciate you saying that! I’m glad I’ve been able to help over 500 people achieve a less swear word laden oil change over the last couple of years :)

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
Popped my ceramic application cherry...did a paint decontamination, 2 stage paint correction, and laid down some CarPro CQ.UK, Skin on the PPF and vinyl stripes, and DLUX on the plastic trim. Taking liberty with 'what I did today'...took 3 days to get 'er done.

The ceramic was no different than laying down Zaino acrylic though with a more 'detrimental outcome' if I missed a small spot. Getting wise on how to fix that as well. Going to spritz some Reload on it tomorrow then bask in some sun on Sunday at a local car show.

Many thanks to DFB5.0 for getting the ceramic juices flowing :cool:

IMG_0672.jpeg
IMG_0670.jpeg
IMG_0677.jpeg
IMG_0680.jpeg
Great pictures and great choice of products! I love my reload spray!