What floor mats did you buy?

samanosuke47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
I have the Ford OEM Liners as well, If they didn't exist I'd of likely gone with the 3Ds as their appearance is also pleasing.

The OEM liners won me over for a few reasons:
1. As mentioned above.. a god damn Mustang on them.
2. The pattern overall is 'familiar' feeling with the car.
3. I got on amazon for like ~50 bucks cheaper than my dealer wanted for them. Fancy Amazon link (HR3Z-6313300-AA).

Only Cons I've really come up with so far:
1. Gap behind the accelerator.

And finally, 'installed' pics:

IMG_20190510_173513.jpg
IMG_20190510_173716.jpg
IMG_20190510_174038.jpg
IMG_20190510_173818.jpg
IMG_20190510_174241.jpg
Sponsored

ChaoticFury09

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium (Automatic - Magnetic)

Osofast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt premium
Vehicle Showcase
I went with the 3D spiders. They don’t seem to ever clean up like new though.
I have tried scrub brush power washer etc etc. but they do protect the carpets.

sdiver68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP1 10R80 Vert
Vehicle Showcase
Ive had all the major brands over the years. Happy with my 3D.

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
Weathertech, I bought them for my '16, and tranfered to my '18...
Use Weathertech on my other cars...
After washing a light coat of interior ceramic detailer, and they look clean longer...

Yep, got a set sent to my hotel last year, when we was in the US, after a year, give the fronts a quick wash and that was it, so easy to clean and a perfect fit for me

Sponsored

tokuzumi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Escalade ESV
Last 2 vehicles I've purchased Weathertech floor mats for the vehicle. For any vehicle I care about, I don't consider anything else. US made, and very durable (scratch easily, though). I went with Costco Goodyear rubber cheapies on my current ride, but it's basically just a beater, so it would be a waste of money to get anything nice.

ChaoticFury09

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium (Automatic - Magnetic)
I went with the 3D spiders. They don’t seem to ever clean up like new though.
I have tried scrub brush power washer etc etc. but they do protect the carpets.
I am trying to figure out a way to do it also. Let me know if you figure it out.

Nikko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue GT PP1
Like others I have the Ford all-weather liners and I like them, they do the job. The only gripe about this is with the oval pattern on them sometimes the heel of my shoe gets slightly caught. After seeing this thread, the 3D mats looks like a great solution to this problem.

ChromaticGrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Grey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP1
Like others I have the Ford all-weather liners and I like them, they do the job. The only gripe about this is with the oval pattern on them sometimes the heel of my shoe gets slightly caught. After seeing this thread, the 3D mats looks like a great solution to this problem.
I know what your talking about. There is no little edge to get caught on with the 3D spiders. Really like em.
Haven't tried to get them looking brand new yet, we'll see how cleaning goes. As for just dumping out dirt etc it works, but i could see the "ground in" dirt being harder to clean off the surface of them.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Ford All-Seasons online for the lowest price I could find. I also got the all-season trunk liner too. Excellent all around.

Sponsored

RIBS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Ruby Red
I bought the Weathertech's in 15, they are OK but not perfect. The Logos did not stay glued in, the sides are curling in a little, and the retainers on the drivers side no longer function.

Nikko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue GT PP1
I know what your talking about. There is no little edge to get caught on with the 3D spiders. Really like em.
Haven't tried to get them looking brand new yet, we'll see how cleaning goes. As for just dumping out dirt etc it works, but i could see the "ground in" dirt being harder to clean off the surface of them.
Ahh yes I forgot to mention cleaning, the oval pocket design for the ford liners can be a pain if you are meticulous of every crease being clean. How's the material in the 3D mats, are they grippy or do they have a smooth-ish texture like the ford ones?

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
I got these from Amazon:
Worth-Mats Custom Fit Luxury XPE Leather Waterproof Floor Mat for Ford Mustang 2015-2019 - Black
They have "gold" stitching that might actually be sort of a beige-yellow, fit very well, show no wear and I haven't had to clean them, yet. I also got the trunk mat, same comments.
Mustang2018FloorMats.jpg

torqued

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Like others I have the Ford all-weather liners and I like them, they do the job. The only gripe about this is with the oval pattern on them sometimes the heel of my shoe gets slightly caught.
I noticed that a couple of times as well. But the pony in the middle makes up for it. :sun: Much better than someone's mini billboard advertising to me every time I get in the car.

I don't mind the gap behind the accelerator, that's probably for liability reasons (so nothing can snag). The only thing that seems weird about 'em is they only go halfway up the dead pedal. It has more material that continues up the floor behind the other two pedals, they could've covered the whole plastic one.

Pero

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pero
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Fastback Ingot Silver MT82 MagneRide B&O
I got these from Amazon:
Worth-Mats Custom Fit Luxury XPE Leather Waterproof Floor Mat for Ford Mustang 2015-2019 - Black
They have "gold" stitching that might actually be sort of a beige-yellow, fit very well, show no wear and I haven't had to clean them, yet. I also got the trunk mat, same comments.
Mustang2018FloorMats.jpg
I've got same model from Amazon, but with silver/grey stitching.
Generally I like them, but I'm still not sure if they are maybe a bit too much "in your face" or not.
I didn't got trunk mat. Did you ordered it separately?
Sponsored