Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
At least he wasn't kneeling right!

It’s at times like this that I truly wonder about his mental condition. He does things that if done by others would certainly be considered “not all there”, at the very least. Remember Ronald Reagan? Forget the politics, this type of behavior, which comes out on a regular basis, just scares me.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
You're scared because someone mocked a national anthem performance? MMkay.

So are you saying you've never mocked a national anthem performance? Or are you saying the president has to be buttoned up and stoic at all times? People that don't conform scare you?

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
You're scared because someone mocked a national anthem performance? MMkay.

So are you saying you've never mocked a national anthem performance? Or are you saying the president has to be buttoned up and stoic at all times? People that don't conform scare you?
No, I'm scared because this is just another in a long list of times when our president has not behaved within the bounds of what many would consider to be normal. And yes, I most certainly expect the president of my county to be buttoned up and stoic at the playing of our national anthem. Our country, our military, and our people deserve the respect of our president. The fact that he doesn't understand this is what also scares me. Then there is the fact that this man believes, wholeheartedly, that he can do whatever he wants and not be held accountable. That also scares me.

And conformity, I have one grandson who is on the autism spectrum, another that has 4 different mental heath diagnosis's, and a granddaughter who has ADHD. I know all about conformity. This is not about conformity, this is about respect. Something this man just doesn't get.

And no sir, I have never, ever mocked the national anthem. That thought would never occur to me. The fact that our president did this is disgraceful.

And lastly, I thought I made this very clear, my comments are not political. I have known of Donald Trump since his days working with his father in Brooklyn, NY. Although he still exhibits many of the same traits he does now, many are far, far worse. That's what concerns me.

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Trump isn’t stable. Period. He’s like a grown child that can’t control his actions or emotions once he’s thrown off his track.

I am a firm believer that celebrities have no place in politics unless they’ve been involved for a long time and have a proven track record of success. This is a show for him and in his mind, he’s always center stage and the more drama that unfolds the more it fuels his raging media hard-on. He is the high school jock that 40 years later is still talking about his winning play, wondering why no one has given a fuck to listen for decades.

I really loved his ploy to gain African American support by endorsing a commercial of him pardoning a black woman’s prison sentence for minor drug offenses during the super bowl. Ever seen that before? Nope. That was intentional to be aired when his target audience would be in full focus.. as are many manipulative tactics of his campaign. I remember watching videos of country folk that were born into and have always lived in coal country (West Virginia) saying “Trump is going to bring our industry back, we trust in him.” Think those good old folk are sitting pretty from the revived coal boom? Nah. But for damn sure they’ll be voting his dumb ass back in office in 2020 because he probably “hasn’t gotten to fixing it yet”, maybe too busy pardoning minorities for their votes as well.

This isn’t an anti-republican thing because I am far from left wing, but this man is a jackass. I imagine he asks and 8ball if his ideas on policies are good and pays a pissed off 10 year old gamer to write his tweets.

The only thing I’m thankful for is the economy has remained stable and unemployment is low. The sad part is I’m terrified as to who will replace him. There’s no good choice. Seriously.

Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I think it's great that Trump allows himself to be a human being in public, and frankly I'm disgusted that people hold it against him like this. He has gotten this country on its feet going from record numbers of people on welfare to record low unemployment in just a few years. He has done so much for the blue collar workers of this country - the people who really need it. His work to renegotiate trade agreements will also help American workers for years to come.

And people want to ignore all the great things he has done and attack him over some silly nonsense.

I guess it's only human to point out the spec in someone else's eye while ignoring the beam in your own.

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I think it's great that Trump allows himself to be a human being in public, and frankly I'm disgusted that people hold it against him like this. He has gotten this country on its feet going from record numbers of people on welfare to record low unemployment in just a few years. He has done so much for the blue collar workers of this country - the people who really need it. His work to renegotiate trade agreements will also help American workers for years to come.

And people want to ignore all the great things he has done and attack him over some silly nonsense.

I guess it's only human to point out the spec in someone else's eye while ignoring the beam in your own.
I just wish he carried himself more professionally as the leader of our country. I can’t find myself looking at him respectfully when I see the president screaming “nanny nanny boo boo” half the time over non relevant BS.

I also agree with respect to economic growth and having some strong successes in that area. Not taking that away from him.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
It’s not about being human. His entire presidency and prior to being elected he has opted to mock others. I’m not saying other politicians don’t or haven’t done this, but it’s seemingly on a different level for him.

Again, I 100% agree his strong point has been economic stability and growth. Not taking that away from him.

I just wish he carried himself more professionally as the leader of our country. I can’t find myself looking at him respectfully when I see the president screaming “nanny nanny boo boo” half the time over non relevant BS.
I think the past strategy of shutting up and taking it when you are being attacked from all sides just doesn't work. Politics is a very dirty game and both sides of the aisle have gone after Trump BIG TIME. He's basically all alone in Washington and he needs to be able to get his message out. The failing main stream media definitely will never tell the truth.

Even things like monetary policy of the Fed and how the swamp fights against their enemies have really gone from being regarded as conspiracy theories to having proof of their existence. I credit Trump's methods for preventing the Fed from holding the economy back like they did for the past few Republican presidents. This is the kind of thing where the swamp of the Federal government typically hurts American workers and Trump has been able to help those people instead.

Yes I agree it can get ugly when Trump goes after people, but he typically only retaliates. He virtually never initiates the conflict. And it's also hilarious. He usually finds insults that really hit the mark well. Low energy Jeb Bush! HA!

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Yes I agree it can get ugly when Trump goes after people, but he typically only retaliates. He virtually never initiates the conflict. And it's also hilarious. He usually finds insults that really hit the mark well. Low energy Jeb Bush! HA!
Please read and reread this. Do you realize you are excusing the behavior of the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES??? You find this hilarious??? I guess you are OK with bullying also. This is what he does, every single day. It is not acceptable period. The fact that this is our President is inexcusable. FORGET THE F-CKIN POLITICS FOR A SECOND. As a human being this man is an abomination.

Now back to my life :)

A2750460-945D-4E91-A105-02FA249D5971.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blade007

Blade007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Magnetic, 2011 Nissan quest
The only reason that the economy is not in the toilet yet is because he has been distracted about what the media says about him and making himself and his children rich. All of my customers are saying that they are bracing for an economy crash as they see sign of it in their businesses and are preparing for it.

@bjstang you say he attempts to promote respect for the flag and the anthem. The video is really of him posted buy a Russian citizen from his superbowl party. He says one thing and does another. If you can't see that well.....
This is not about party but about the current occupant of the office and that you support him after he lies to your face and the utter lack of respect he has for anyone or anything!

I guess all he needs to do now is walk down 5th ave and shoot someone!

Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Please read and reread this. Do you realize you are excusing the behavior of the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES??? You find this hilarious??? I guess you are OK with bullying also. This is what he does, every single day. It is not acceptable period. The fact that this is our President is inexcusable. FORGET THE F-CKIN POLITICS FOR A SECOND. As a human being this man is an abomination.

Now back to my life :)

A2750460-945D-4E91-A105-02FA249D5971.jpeg
I think it's sad that all day everyday people lie and mischaracterize all the good he does. I think it's an abomination that he was accused of colluding with Russia when it never happened and the people who accused him knew all along it never happened.

He doesn't get the respect he deserves and people don't even tell the truth about him. He could be an angel and half the people in the US would still call him the devil. They should be ashamed of themselves. In this world that we live in we need a president like Trump.

In my opinion Trump is the best thing that has ever happened to the US.

I don't just excuse his behavior. I applaud it.

He stands up to the bullies out there. Like it or not. Trump isn't the bully but he doesn't lie down and take it when others try to bully him.

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2019 Roushcharged F150, 2016 GT350R, 2013 Boss 302LS, 2009 GT/CS, 2000 Cobra R, 1995 Cobra R
Vehicle Showcase
I think it's sad that all day everyday people lie and mischaracterize all the good he does. I think it's an abomination that he was accused of colluding with Russia when it never happened and the people who accused him knew all along it never happened.

He doesn't get the respect he deserves and people don't even tell the truth about him. He could be an angel and half the people in the US would still call him the devil. They should be ashamed of themselves. In this world that we live in we need a president like Trump.

He stands up to the bullies out there. Like it or not. Trump isn't the bully but he doesn't lie down and take it when others try to bully him.
1000 likes for this. MAGA!

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Oh god, here comes the 'but the economy' and 'he isn't the bully they are' shills. Just admit you don't know shit and that you do not care, most Trump supporters, nor Trump understands economics. Have you seen our deficit, when are we going to get higher GDP than spending? Where is the elimination of our debt (LMAOOO) that Trump promised? The man literally mocked a handicapped reporter, bullied a 16 year old on twitter, harassed a gold star family, pushes other world leaders around so he can get front and center, and there are plenty more instances I could attribute to him.

The man is a narcissist and if you're ok with how he acts you're either too dumb and naive or extremely toxic.

OP
OP
Blade007

Blade007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Magnetic, 2011 Nissan quest

Well your name says it all!
To see the president act like this is a disrespect to the people that have put their lives on the line in the armed forces and to those that have paid the ultimate price to protect the constitution
He is actually making fun during the anthem and then trying to encourage others to join in. He is a joke and is making America the laughing stock of the world.
If he was on a rope, hanging on for dear life with you he would not help you but kick you down to save his own hide.
I understand that you respect the guy but at what cost? Your integrity? Oh wait, you don't have any. Your approval of his actions in the past and in the posts above, disrespecting the anthem in full view of others says that.
The world would probably end if he put on a Tan Suit right!?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.