Sponsored

$600 Stimulus Money. What part you buying?

Exor1337

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Just as the title says im curious to see what parts you will be picking up for the 600$ Stimulus haha. Link me if possible thank you!
Sponsored

GregO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GTPP
Food and Personal care products here. Maybe some gas to get to the store and back.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Pkvir

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium-PP1
I know it shouldn't upset me, but it does. People using stimulus checks to buy fun stuff, while some people are really struggling with life. Me, I got zero last time and get zero this time, but will be paying for it the rest of my life. Would I have excepting the check? Yes. I just wish there was a way to get our hard earned tax dollars to people who really need it.

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT PP1 prem., and others
Vehicle Showcase
We are giving our money to help people that the groverment didn't help. Eventhough my wife lost her job due to covid I consider myself blessed to still have mine. And we have always believed in setting up our lifestyle off one income. Many times it has kept us from a bigger and nicer house and buying new cars and toys but it is now paying off. Unfortunately not everyone has been so lucky. We know people that have lost all income and can't even feed their family. So we are giving the piss poor amount of funds that are given to us to the people that our groverment promised to take care of but didn't.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I know it shouldn't upset me, but it does. People using stimulus checks to buy fun stuff, while some people are really struggling with life. Me, I got zero last time and get zero this time, but will be paying for it the rest of my life. Would I have excepting the check? Yes. I just wish there was a way to get our hard earned tax dollars to people who really need it.
Agree
Was way to broad for people. It should be to like people 20k and below not on any type of welfare, if they never experienced lapse of pay or loss of income I don’t see the point

CorvZ061

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT
I bought something for my mustang. I was fortunate enough that my wife and I both got new, better paying jobs this past year as well. I purchased a MGW shifter.

I am wondering how long it’ll take Lethal to ship it, though.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Exor1337

Exor1337

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I don't mean to come off as insensitive to those who have had bad experiences losing their employment in 2020. I merely was curious what parts they would consider with that check for any parts for their Mustangs.

I work for FedEx so if anything my job load has doubled in work since 2020 but the pay hasn't lol.

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Why do people that still have the same job and income get a check?! Absolutely the dumbest shit I've ever heard of. Now the middle class will have to pay higher taxes to pay for all this free money. Even companies that got the stimulus checks but came out fine for the year don't have to pay it back.
Money doesn't grow on trees.... it will all come back to haunt us.
On another topic, I sure hope something happens on Wednesday so I don't have to keep paying for all the people that are lazy in the world, which is what the Libs love to do!

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Agree
Was way to broad for people. It should be to like people 20k and below not on any type of welfare, if they never experienced lapse of pay or loss of income I don’t see the point
But what about that person making 20.5k and then 21k and so on? The people making 20k make out better than everyone else in your model. Everyone should get it because that's what they said they would do. Why penalize the person literally working harder and getting more? Of course there are trust fund people but the person who worked their ass off to get what they have is no less deserving of a hand out than the person that did nothing and has nothing. Unfortunately it's a very big mix of hard workers, lazy people, and people that suffered unfair tragic losses. Impossible to make everyone happy.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
As far as what the $600 is going to, garage gym.
Sponsored