cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
One of these days, TX will enforce the statute that is already on the books.
Sponsored

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Question nobody answers in this thread.....how does he cut in line and does the order ? By the By Mcdonalds no longer takes you just ordering at the window. If there is nothing there that you ordered, they will tell you to drive around again. If you refuse, the police will make you drive around...

Throwing water bottle's at people is dumb. In this day and age, that person is lucky he did not get hit back...with lead. In Miami, that is not out of the realm of possibility.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Question nobody answers in this thread.....how does he cut in line and does the order ? By the By Mcdonalds no longer takes you just ordering at the window. If there is nothing there that you ordered, they will tell you to drive around again. If you refuse, the police will make you drive around...

Throwing water bottle's at people is dumb. In this day and age, that person is lucky he did not get hit back...with lead. In Miami, that is not out of the realm of possibility.
I don't think it's just Miami but everywhere. Now this may be my internet badass coming out but if it was my car, I'd surely be irrationally angry maybe temporarily insane. Thoughts of beating that persons car with their body or just going full on Street Fighter 2 on the car. This of course is also based on me not knowingly cutting in line too. And as said earlier McDonalnds??? Barf city.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
We Don't Need This Sh*t !
Not the kind of world wide reputation we're looking for in this day and age.
Nothing to be upset over....

There's no reason to believe what is seen in the video has anything to do with cutting in line, or the car in question being a Mustang, or what's in the article. Such trash "articles" are written for clicks and views, to make money, and they're usually complete fabrications. The car being a Mustang means nothing.

Don't understand what you mean by "this day & age".

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)

Yup ........... Happens quite often here in the Dallas Ft Worth area. One of the reasons I go to Sonic.

Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
In my neck of the woods S197 drivers are the most arrogant, ignorant, POS on the road, with BMW's being a very close second.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Cars don't drive like shit, people do.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Actually, as I'm reading the replies of people saying this car or that car is the worst, I have to ask. When you see a particular car on the road that tends to be driven bad, do you stay clear of them or act differently in any way?

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Ah yes, the Carolina squat, I don't get it either but to each their own I guess.
I guess he is always worried that he will nose dive and crash when hitting hills fast and going airborne?

Sponsored

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic GT PP1
Actually, as I'm reading the replies of people saying this car or that car is the worst, I have to ask. When you see a particular car on the road that tends to be driven bad, do you stay clear of them or act differently in any way?
I either distance myself or blow past them.

I live in Houston. Driving here is like playing Frogger.

People in mini-vans? They drive like shit. I avoid at all costs. When I'm not dodging the soccer mom's in their Toyota and Honda mini's I'm trying to avoid the people driving shitboxes with temp tags. Oh and the pickup trucks that have 2500lbs of furniture or trash stacked in there like a poorly played game of Tetris and held together with some kite string.

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang EcoBoost convertible, 14 Ford Fusion SE
Nothing to be upset over....

There's no reason to believe what is seen in the video has anything to do with cutting in line, or the car in question being a Mustang, or what's in the article. Such trash "articles" are written for clicks and views, to make money, and they're usually complete fabrications. The car being a Mustang means nothing.

Don't understand what you mean by "this day & age".
Exactly the point I tried to make earlier!
Why is everyone taking this internet douche's word for this?

Obsidian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 White
I either distance myself or blow past them.

I live in Houston. Driving here is like playing Frogger.

People in mini-vans? They drive like shit. I avoid at all costs. When I'm not dodging the soccer mom's in their Toyota and Honda mini's I'm trying to avoid the people driving shitboxes with temp tags. Oh and the pickup trucks that have 2500lbs of furniture or trash stacked in there like a poorly played game of Tetris and held together with some kite string.
Houston traffic is some of the worst

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Exactly the point I tried to make earlier!
Why is everyone taking this internet douche's word for this?
Probably 90+% chance the article is complete and utter bullshit, written by some SEO creator that has absolutely 0 idea what happened in that video.

All for clicks and money. Clickbait.

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic GT PP1
Houston traffic is some of the worst
Yeah man - I have been here 13 years now and it still blows. The COVID related reduction in traffic has been nice though. Rather than a 45 min commute I can get to/from work now in 25-30.
Sponsored