Min Ahn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Min
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
스크린샷 2020-01-16 오전 10.09.33.png

Is what it says in the manual, but I was wondering if my car is still eligible for it even with after market lowering springs.

It does say "Damage Caused by Alteration or Modification The New Vehicle Limited Warranty does not cover any damage caused by" but there is no damage done to the car.

The product I installed is ACCELATEC LOWERING SPRING SET.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
스크린샷 2020-01-16 오전 10.09.33.png

Is what it says in the manual, but I was wondering if my car is still eligible for it even with after market lowering springs.

It does say "Damage Caused by Alteration or Modification The New Vehicle Limited Warranty does not cover any damage caused by" but there is no damage done to the car.

The product I installed is ACCELATEC LOWERING SPRING SET.

Thanks in advance!
It really depends on your dealer but........ If you are expecting a free wheel alignment because of the new springs the dealer will most likely say no. If there is an actually alignment issue they will probably do it under warranty. Only one way to find out.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Anytime you change the suspension, you are changing alignment specs. It shouldn't be covered under the warranty you posted. Just man up and pay for the alignment. Anyone altering the suspension expects an alignment to be part of the overall cost.

Avispa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS convertible
Anytime you change the suspension, you are changing alignment specs. It shouldn't be covered under the warranty you posted. Just man up and pay for the alignment. Anyone altering the suspension expects an alignment to be part of the overall cost.
+1

OP
OP
Min Ahn

Min Ahn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Min
Vehicle(s)
It really depends on your dealer but........ If you are expecting a free wheel alignment because of the new springs the dealer will most likely say no. If there is an actually alignment issue they will probably do it under warranty. Only one way to find out.
Thanks for the input. I will see what the service advisor says and look for a third party shop if they can't take care of it.

Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Thanks for the input. I will see what the service advisor says and look for a third party shop if they can't take care of it.

They’re not going to take care of it “under warranty”. They will see the new springs - it’s not like it won’t be obvious...

OP
OP
Min Ahn

Min Ahn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Min
Vehicle(s)
They’re not going to take care of it “under warranty”. They will see the new springs - it’s not like it won’t be obvious...
It does say the springs are designed to not void the warranty in the instruction so I thought I was worth a try.
Sponsored