Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Does anyone know the size of the lower hose for the coolant expansion tank.? Relocating mine. Thanks!

vortech-supercharger-2015-ford-mustang-gt-install-24-coolant-overflow.jpg

IMG_2924.jpg

JustSomeGuy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JustSomeGuy
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I am building my Mustang in my garage as I have a (38 year) lifetime of wrenching on my race bikes. As this Mustang is my first venture in four wheels it’s also my first venture with FI. I am seriously considering the Paxton setup and when I go to the beefcake website the options are frankly confusing as hell to someone brand new to this.

An explanation of all the pull downs, what they do and scenarios they’re necessary or not would be great…. For example, I click head unit, options are 2200SL at no extra charge through V13 94c for an extra $2800. I have no idea what any of that means. Injector size, BAP, second pulley choice, 8 rib pulley… no idea what the advantages are of the upgrade parts…

andrewtac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
The different blower sizes start with the Paxton, lowest power to v13-94c most power. The JTB and higher are oil fed. Fuel system, if e85 get the fore system. Size the injectors and fuel system for the power you want to make. 8 rib upgrades the pullies to a wider pulley and an ATI balancer, helps reduce belt slip on higher hp applications. Terry is very helpful if you call him. Biggest advice i have is be very realistic with the power you want to make and size it all based on that, much cheaper to spend the money up front.

Sponsored

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
I am building my Mustang in my garage as I have a (38 year) lifetime of wrenching on my race bikes. As this Mustang is my first venture in four wheels it’s also my first venture with FI. I am seriously considering the Paxton setup and when I go to the beefcake website the options are frankly confusing as hell to someone brand new to this.

An explanation of all the pull downs, what they do and scenarios they’re necessary or not would be great…. For example, I click head unit, options are 2200SL at no extra charge through V13 94c for an extra $2800. I have no idea what any of that means. Injector size, BAP, second pulley choice, 8 rib pulley… no idea what the advantages are of the upgrade parts…
Hey this is Junior from N4SM I have a vortech on my car that I posted above.
Both Vortech & Paxton superchargers are the same company just different names. What you are looking at is head unit size. The 2200SL is Paxtons oil fed mid level head unit good for about 900-1000 HP. The head units that have a extra charge are the bigger upgraded race sizes. Depending on your power goals the 2200SL is a popular and great choice.

- Injector size I would get with Beefcake on that to see what he recommends.
- "BAP" is boost a pump, a voltage booster for the stock fuel system fuel pump. That is needed for 91/93 octane fuel.
- In my opinion 8 Rib pulley system is only needed when you are just south of 1000whp. I have a 6 rib griptec pulley and Gates belt on my car making 850whp, no issues with belt slip.

OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang

Feel free to give us a ring at 855-827-7223 on our toll free, or you can reach me direct at 513-478-1965

Always happy to go over the options, and goals and put a package together based on your wants / needs / goals and budget.

I know some times things can be

JustSomeGuy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JustSomeGuy
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Feel free to give us a ring at 855-827-7223 on our toll free, or you can reach me direct at 513-478-1965

Always happy to go over the options, and goals and put a package together based on your wants / needs / goals and budget.

I know some times things can be
I’ll be in touch as soon as I’m ready to pull the trigger, thank you!
Sponsored