Sponsored

Update: 2019 Bullitt Mustang Order Banks Open, 480 Horsepower, Starts at $46,595 MSRP

chief_charlie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
Lots of late-model Mustangs
None of those have shipped yet. The list was just showing some of the first dealers to have assigned stock orders with VIN #s. All still at the plant.

Retail/special orders are only viewable by the individual dealer/s who ordered the cars. So I wouldn't be able to see the status of your car if it was put in as a special order. Only your dealership can view and/or track the vehicle.
What is Order Code 002 mean ? Is this a Retail/special order code?
Sponsored

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
Can you see whether they're shipped or does it not get that detailed? Trying to figure out if any Bullitts have actually shipped yet. Getting a little antsy now knowing my car is just sitting.
There are at least two "In Transit"
Capture BB.PNG
Capture277.PNG

Last edited:

PortalMaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Lexus IS300 AWD
^ I didn't search that region so I didn't see those vehicles in the dealer search. I only looked as far as NY at the time.

What is Order Code 002 mean ? Is this a Retail/special order code?
Just an assigned number to an order. Makes it easier for the dealer and customer to track the vehicle. Typically order codes have 4 numbers or a letter and 3 numbers.

There's also order type. Type 2 is a stock/inventory order, while type 1 is for retail/special orders.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
There is at least two "In Transit"
That's great to see, thanks for finding that! I guess that means OK To Buy was achieved so hopefully our cars ship soon. Interestingly, my car is earlier both in VIN and production than those 2 cars, yet mine is still sitting at the plant...really hope it ships soon!

Doobie083

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
None
My window sticker now has the Bullitt logo. Cool little detail.

Sponsored

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
That's great to see, thanks for finding that! I guess that means OK To Buy was achieved so hopefully our cars ship soon. Interestingly, my car is earlier both in VIN and production than those 2 cars, yet mine is still sitting at the plant...really hope it ships soon!
00277 is a Canadian car going via convoy, so I would assume Ontario.

Interestingly their Blend dates were basically a week later than ours. I can understand mine, because it's going via rail and I'm sure they are waiting till they have a number of cars ready to go to Western Canada, but given yours is also via convoy, It's a bit surprising. Probably more than simple logistics involved.

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
I called to ask if any Bullitts are planning to show up at my dealership and was told one on allocation and#14 would arrive sometime after July 4th.

RemoWilliams84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt
I had been on the fence about whether I liked this years Highland Green when I saw the press releases. But the more I see videos of this thing, the more I love it.

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
A few orders are starting to show up in the dealer search. These are just a few going to MD, PA and NY. Second set are mostly for NJ and NY.
PortalMaker,
Could you do a search for the southeast? Specifically I'm in Southeast, AL. Dothan - 36303. Thanks.

Sponsored

mustangthrall

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt - 8/6 build date
I'm 35 and I'm as big of a Bullitt fan as anyone. Matt Maran the you-tube guy also is younger than me and is a major Bullitt fan.

There, now you know 2 folks who are younger than 40 and love the Bullitt brand.

People forget that more than the Bullitt pedigree, this vehicle is just so different than a regular GT: It's got more power, all the features, and most importantly it will SOUND amazing.

I'd pay extra just for the sound alone, and that's why I chose a Mustang in the first place rather than a Camaro.
I’m 32... couldn’t agree more.

AC53

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
VW Touareg TDI, Lincoln MKZ, F-350 TD
Of the 28 listed, only 3 (10%) are asking for an ADM. All others are just asking for what they are showing as MSRP. Having said that, there are several showing an MSRP that appear to be higher than what I'm aware of the top being.

Most are listed at the known MSRP.

RemoWilliams84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt
Every dealership I called was asking the same. Still managed to get MSRP.
Sponsored