Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
Ooof

Slamdcoop0428

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium auto
Ive seen the joc single in person and man is a tight fit! Also have to move a bunch of wiring and run new AC lines.

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I looked at the Hellion kit last week in person and it makes power no doubt. Made my VMP setup look silly like I was standing still while WOT. BUT....the piping is so very close to the ground that it is scary. Terry as you know I am looking for something different besides this Gen2-R. Usually when I make decision it won't be long before another FI is under the hood. Shoot me a PM with your best Hellion price and I will raise my coil overs up to compensate for the low piping.
Hello,

Our piping was designed around stock vehicle height and works amazingly well. The distance from the frame to the bottom of the pipe is very close to the same distance from the frame to the bottom of the plastic factory dust shield underneath. The pipes are actually the same height as the front chin spoiler. The S550 is very low to begin with, so low profile tires and springs make the car low for all components including the factory parts. If the car height is not too low there will be no clearance problems.

Our systems are in stock, and ship within 2 weeks. No modification to any systems (including A/C) are needed for installation, and we promise you will amazed by the power and driveability of our kit. There is nothing more powerful on the road! :headbang:

Please let us know if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.

Team Hellion

Sponsored

OP
OP
Doctor Fishtail

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Hello,

Our piping was designed around stock vehicle height and works amazingly well. The distance from the frame to the bottom of the pipe is very close to the same distance from the frame to the bottom of the plastic factory dust shield underneath. The pipes are actually the same height as the front chin spoiler. The S550 is very low to begin with, so low profile tires and springs make the car low for all components including the factory parts. If the car height is not too low there will be no clearance problems.

Our systems are in stock, and ship within 2 weeks. No modification to any systems (including A/C) are needed for installation, and we promise you will amazed by the power and driveability of our kit. There is nothing more powerful on the road! :headbang:

Please let us know if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.

Team Hellion
The power is there. My VMP kit is childs play up against the Hellion kit. Just no comparison. I am on a 72mm pulley and both of us were on E85. THIS is why I am on the prowl for a kit. But to low pipes bother me. I put my face on the pavement and looked under a Hellion car was what I saw shocked me. I tend to not be lucky and those pipes are just to low. Lower than anything on the car. Even if I had a truck I would not put that on. Now if there is a revision to this kit I will jump on it. I do not want to spend over $10,000 and worry about this issue.

TT15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Yellow GT
yea for this I am turned off by this kit. Thank you for posting.
Most of the hard hits were from me not payin attention to the road. I live near new orleans and the roads are SHITTY! Def Not tryin to detur anyone from gettin the kit. It is nice and i love it. If i didnt have the car sitting on the ground i wouldnt see no issue with the kit but i like my low. :headbonk:

OP
OP
Doctor Fishtail

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Most of the hard hits were from me not payin attention to the road. I live near new orleans and the roads are SHITTY! Def Not tryin to detur anyone from gettin the kit. It is nice and i love it. If i didnt have the car sitting on the ground i wouldnt see no issue with the kit but i like my low. :headbonk:
I am on coil overs that are Sportline low.

Brent Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black Premium Mustang GT
Doctor Fishtail, have you looked into the LPF twin kits? They are underneath and have no piping hanging down. That is the ONLY reason why I didn't go with the Hellion as well because I am on airbags so what's the point if I can't air the car out and slam it on the ground for just the looks. I did wait a long time for my kit too which was 3 full months but I do have it now. I paid $6500 for the LPF twin COMP oiless turbos, intercooler and all other piping, dual WG's, single BOV all associated hoses, clamps, Brisk plugs and fittings. The price was with NO fuel system components, no drivers side factory header which you will need, no tuner, no tune. I bought the Sai Li special fuel system that he had going on and gonna go with Ken Bjonnes with SCT for tuner for about $800-$900.

Just a though bro. Plus Curtis who is on this site just made 945 RWHP with this same kit and there are a TON of guys on FB running 9 teens at 152+ with stock engines with the exceptions of OPG's and CG.
15250698_1016046038499234_5256276683741439637_o.jpg

Brent Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My kit isn't fully installed yet but I am told that the low mount turbos DO NOT have a probem in the rain. People ask that all the time and the filters sit high enough that it isn't an issue.
18739257_1189832071120629_2203635437699040307_o.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
Doctor Fishtail

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Well just tried calling with no answer and mail box full so could not leave message. :eek:

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
The power is there. My VMP kit is childs play up against the Hellion kit. Just no comparison. I am on a 72mm pulley and both of us were on E85. THIS is why I am on the prowl for a kit. But to low pipes bother me. I put my face on the pavement and looked under a Hellion car was what I saw shocked me. I tend to not be lucky and those pipes are just to low. Lower than anything on the car. Even if I had a truck I would not put that on. Now if there is a revision to this kit I will jump on it. I do not want to spend over $10,000 and worry about this issue.
Hello,

During or design process we leave all available turbo locations on the table. Mounting turbochargers low is one option, as we do on our Hemi systems. From our years of experience and through thousands of systems, the overwhelming demand is for top mount visible systems. With this demand, we engineer the routing and placement of all piping to mount our turbos in the best location. In regards to the downpipes, they are routed in the same parallel as the tires, and they are at the same height as the front chin spoiler. This was road tested and is a great solution to clean pipe routing and rattle free operation.

Thank you for considering our system, and if you need any extra images or information please let us know.

Team Hellion

Brent Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well just tried calling with no answer and mail box full so could not leave message. :eek:
Message the owner named Justin Brandes on FB. I know that he does answer the phone but he's a one man shop that builds the kits, engines and dyno tunes his customers cars alot. I'll message him as well letting him know that you are trying to contact him.

OP
OP
Doctor Fishtail

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Message the owner named Justin Brandes on FB. I know that he does answer the phone but he's a one man shop that builds the kits, engines and dyno tunes his customers cars alot. I'll message him as well letting him know that you are trying to contact him.
Him being a one man show is a pressure cooker. It takes a special man to run a shop like this. NOW I see why he did not answer the phone. Engines,dyno tuning and turbo kits. That is one hell of a work load.