Not open for further replies.

3beeps

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT
Out of curiosity, why would you prefer a single turbo setup over a twin turbo setup?
Not about to start a pissing match about ehy one is better that the other. A single is what I want
We're continuing a conversation, not starting a pissing match. Why does everything have to lead to drama? lol.

I assume cost is a major factor in the decision, but it looks to only be about ~$1k difference.
Sponsored

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
We're continuing a conversation, not starting a pissing match. Why does everything have to lead to drama? lol.

I assume cost is a major factor in the decision, but it looks to only be about ~$1k difference.
More then a 1k difference. Don't compare a modified stock manifold twin kit to a custom 304 or mild steel manifold single kit. They aren't even playing the same sport. Custom vs custom, twins are quite a bit more in general, thats not even factoring in twins that make a comparable amount to whatever size single it's being compared too. I can't believe you don't know what the differences are of twins vs single

Last edited:
OP
OP

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I know plenty folks want this.. we just don't want to over commit and disappoint people. I'm not saying it won't happen.. just can't quite get to it right now. We're expanding and growing, and these are just growing pains. Need more room, more people, and more capital. Lol

Papabearob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT performance pack w/ Recaros
I'm still 100% interested if it counts! lol
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.