Sponsored

Turbo Kit Single

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
What kit is available to buy. On shelf available. I do not want to order a kit and wait 6 months to get it. Am selling this VMP blower.
Sponsored

PowerAdderGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I don't think any are "on the shelf" , but I would check with JPC and CPR.

OP
OP
Doctor Fishtail

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I don't think any are "on the shelf" , but I would check with JPC and CPR.
Those are some sweet kits. JPC told me they will have a kit or 2 on the shelf but they are not through with testing. Could be a while and CPR said made to order.

Brostang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT-350 Oxford & LB
Last i heard CPR hasnt finalized the k member required for his kit. If JPC isnt ready, then there are no readily available single kits. Well EDP is technically ready, but they have terrible feedback.

The upcoming JPC, CPR, or Boost Works single kits are the only viable options other than a custom kit

OP
OP
Doctor Fishtail

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Last i heard CPR hasnt finalized the k member required for his kit. If JPC isnt ready, then there are no readily available single kits. Well EDP is technically ready, but they have terrible feedback.

The upcoming JPC, CPR, or Boost Works single kits are the only viable options other than a custom kit
Out of those 3 the JPC seems to be closest to be finished. Looks like a beauty.

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
we did a local cpr install on the old body style, customer said he waited about 6 months.

not a single, but quickest shipping is the hellion, it's not a single, but typically 2 week max before their kits ship,

OP
OP
Doctor Fishtail

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
we did a local cpr install on the old body style, customer said he waited about 6 months.

not a single, but quickest shipping is the hellion, it's not a single, but typically 2 week max before their kits ship,
I looked at the Hellion kit last week in person and it makes power no doubt. Made my VMP setup look silly like I was standing still while WOT. BUT....the piping is so very close to the ground that it is scary. Terry as you know I am looking for something different besides this Gen2-R. Usually when I make decision it won't be long before another FI is under the hood. Shoot me a PM with your best Hellion price and I will raise my coil overs up to compensate for the low piping.

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
I looked at the Hellion kit last week in person and it makes power no doubt. Made my VMP setup look silly like I was standing still while WOT. BUT....the piping is so very close to the ground that it is scary. Terry as you know I am looking for something different besides this Gen2-R. Usually when I make decision it won't be long before another FI is under the hood. Shoot me a PM with your best Hellion price and I will raise my coil overs up to compensate for the low piping.
were you at the LMR show this weekend?

whatever single turbo kit you go with, i will be heavily invested in seeing if it works......

gearhead2685

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang
I was at jpc racing in their shop week before memorial weekend and they told me same thing approx 2 weeks out i hope itll be available by end of the summer at the latest for me. im currently living 30 miles away on andrews air force base so id love to get one while im here in wash dc.

OP
OP
Doctor Fishtail

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I was at jpc racing in their shop week before memorial weekend and they told me same thing approx 2 weeks out i hope itll be available by end of the summer at the latest for me. im currently living 30 miles away on andrews air force base so id love to get one while im here in wash dc.
Let us know how it is coming along. :thumbsup:

Sponsored

TT15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Yellow GT
I have the hellion kit wit bmr drag springs. The down pipes are all scratched up and have flat spots. Im in the process of modifing the down pipes to get more clearance. Def the only down side about the kit.

OP
OP
Doctor Fishtail

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I have the hellion kit wit bmr drag springs. The down pipes are all scratched up and have flat spots. Im in the process of modifing the down pipes to get more clearance. Def the only down side about the kit.
This is exactly what I thought would happen. I like low. My car does not scrape very much so I am not that low but when I saw the pipes for this kit it shocked me. Notice you like BMR. :thumbsup: