OP
OP
Jay-rod427

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
I had sick thoughts go through my head this weekend.... Part out car and sell it, then buy and build an actual race car if I want to go fast.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
I had sick thoughts go through my head this weekend.... Part out car and sell it, then buy and build an actual race car if I want to go fast.
LOL Dont do it! I went thru that same headache. Trailers. The faster you go the more you break. And if your like me. Your getting old. And wrenching for hours. Ain't as fun as it used to be.

Sponsored

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
Yeah was in that mode a month ago....somehow talked myself out of it.

Your getting old. And wrenching for hours. Ain't as fun as it used to be.
This is one of the most truthful statements I have heard. I need a day to re-coop after spending half a day working on the car.
The days of working through the night with the tunes cranked and empty cans are long gone I am afraid.

BigBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT - 10spd Auto, Performance Pack Lvl 1
What are the concerns with the G-Force axles? Thats the first I've heard of this. I hear nightmare stories about DSS driveshafts and axles having major issues all the time.

OP
OP
Jay-rod427

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
LOL Dont do it! I went thru that same headache. Trailers. The faster you go the more you break. And if your like me. Your getting old. And wrenching for hours. Ain't as fun as it used to be.
Yeah was in that mode a month ago....somehow talked myself out of it.

This is one of the most truthful statements I have heard. I need a day to re-coop after spending half a day working on the car.
The days of working through the night with the tunes cranked and empty cans are long gone I am afraid.
So true. At the ripe age of 36 I'm already getting tired of sweating my sack off working on shit, even worse when it's jacked up shit. Blower over the winter was long hours, but fun and not sweating buckets.

I can work on the race cars 12 hour days, they're easy. This car everything sucks to get to and get off.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
They definitely stuffed 20 pounds of sh!t. In a 5 pound bag with these cars. I got tired of loading and unloading the race car. on and off the trailer. At 52. I just want to drive the bit*h. I don't want to spend 40 minute loading up at the end of the night. And it being a nitrous car. If I never do another ring job. As ling as I live. Itll be to soon.

growler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt pp
So true. At the ripe age of 36 I'm already getting tired of sweating my sack off working on shit, even worse when it's jacked up shit. Blower over the winter was long hours, but fun and not sweating buckets.

I can work on the race cars 12 hour days, they're easy. This car everything sucks to get to and get off.
yeah I went through same exact thing with 2 decades on ya..i'm so old,fat and lazy I drive 2 hours one way to use my buddies lift rather than roll around on the garage floor and not be able too see anything any more,at least its not a dedicated daily so there's no pressure to get shit done NOW, like the old days when I raced what I drove to work
Sponsored