Touch up paint

Garrett1878

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Guys use Drcolourchip. It’s amazing stuff. Watch the videos and look at the reviews. I was sceptical but it’s so much better then a blob of touch up paint. No one can even find the chips on mine unless I point them out.

One of those products which really lives up to the hype!

Mine is magnetic and the colour match was spot on. Even the amount of flake in the paint matched where most touch ups just look like a block of solid colour.

https://www.drcolourchip.co.uk/
What code did you buy for your magnetic? My bonnet is looking like a firing range at the moment and need to touch up a few chips.
Sponsored

FMJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe
I just sent them an email with the reg and colour name then selected a magnetic grey and added a note to the order explaining. There are actually two sets of codes that come up on the site when you type in “magnetic” to the search box. I went for the one that includes “J7” It really is awesome stuff!

Garrett1878

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I just sent them an email with the reg and colour name then selected a magnetic grey and added a note to the order explaining. There are actually two sets of codes that come up on the site when you type in “magnetic” to the search box. I went for the one that includes “J7” It really is awesome stuff!
cheers for that, will get in touch!

tooley

My Little Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto
I second that - Mine is magnetic and used this stuff for a couple of years - peppered with stone chips (>60k miles) but you can't see most of them where I had the patience to follow the instructions !

maddog1982

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (S550)
I've used a chipped kit for two I had. Worked well but left it to set a lot longer than a few minutes like the instructions state. I've got a golf r in lapiz blue and that is a nightmare to touch up
Sponsored