This Weeks E85 Fuel Mods

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium A10 PP1 Whipple Stage 2
Just starting to install KPM 1500 HP PWM fuel system with dual Bosch 540 fuel pimps, controller, 3.5 blower pully (Starting with) Radium 6 micron fuel filter. And Innovate E85 Content analyzer and gauge with fuel temp monitoring. J&M rear upper shock mounts to add clearance for my 325 tires.
20240514_144712.jpg
Sponsored

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
You should definitely be gtg with all of those fueling mods. I can appreciate you taking the extra time and effort to get it set up right, even if it means more downtime with the car.

Looking forward to hearing more about the install, as well as pics.

HKusp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Doug is putting all that research into action!!! Love it, Doug.

J17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
The man has made a decision! Sweet! Good luck with the install. Keep us posted on how things go!

OP
OP
DougS550

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
You should definitely be gtg with all of those fueling mods. I can appreciate you taking the extra time and effort to get it set up right, even if it means more downtime with the car.

Looking forward to hearing more about the install, as well as pics.
Thanks. I also decided since it is down for a week I decided I would just install Steeda Dual Rate ultimate springs, front camber plates and rear sway bar with end links and call it a day.

Sponsored

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Thanks. I also decided since it is down for a week I decided I would just install Steeda Dual Rate ultimate springs, front camber plates and rear sway bar with end links and call it a day.
Do me a favor Doug and take pics of your spring isolators once you pull the factory springs, so I can see if they’re worn out like mine were.

I don’t remember how many miles you said you have on the car, but I thought we were in the same ballpark (around 8500).

OP
OP
DougS550

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
Do me a favor Doug and take pics of your spring isolators once you pull the factory springs, so I can see if they’re worn out like mine were.

I don’t remember how many miles you said you have on the car, but I thought we were in the same ballpark (around 8500).
No Problem. But those seem to always wear out. My steeda stuff is on backorder 2 weeks through Beefcake.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Gotcha. That’s the scary part about waiting for mods to come in, at least with me, my mind starts thinking of other stuff to order. It’s a never ending saga.

OP
OP
DougS550

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
Gotcha. That’s the scary part about waiting for mods to come in, at least with me, my mind starts thinking of other stuff to order. It’s a never ending saga.
I know right. My limiting factor my last 6 months mods are my left and right rotator cuff I injures. But I just got a joint shot in each shoulder again which reduced the pain to a manageable 5 range. I will get them repaired during next winter for the recovery time is about 6 months total, each rotator. So that's why I'm in a hurry. Later

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I know right. My limiting factor my last 6 months mods are my left and right rotator cuff I injures. But I just got a joint shot in each shoulder again which reduced the pain to a manageable 5 range. I will get them repaired during next winter for the recovery time is about 6 months total, each rotator. So that's why I'm in a hurry. Later
Yessir! You have to get on the road and enjoy the car a little before that surgery. It’s gonna be a blast though. You’ve put in a lot of work on it.

OP
OP
DougS550

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
Yessir! You have to get on the road and enjoy the car a little before that surgery. It’s gonna be a blast though. You’ve put in a lot of work on it.
Yep, I plan on it. This KPM with PWM controller fuel system is top tier. The shielding of both the power wire, grounds, all of the cables preventing electromagnetic interference is nice. I hope it does exactly as they claim.
Sponsored