Sponsored

The whipple wait

vtknight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Nooo dont say that haha, means ill get mine end of july....ouch.
Ouch is right...I am four weeks behind the other gentleman - having ordered late December...Hopefully these process/manufacturing improvements actually happen and things keep getting faster. I also ordered the larger HE - so who knows what that will do. My guess is at best - mid June for me - but more likely - end of June. Nothing I can do about it anyway. Even if I tried for an Odin (which I do not want - not a roots SC fan) - it would take that much time or more anyway. Stuck on this ride now lol...
Sponsored

Astrosnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT
So I’m almost a month in. Don’t expect to have it this summer at all. Good to know haha.

Astrosnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT
May be unrelated but, have any of you guys purchased your kits through beefcake? I'm looking at their beefcake special https://www.beefcakeracing.com/bfspcwhipple-wk-2625tb/ and am adding the larger TB to make it a stage 2. Just curious to know if it would be worth buying this or the complete kit for $8,400.
My beef special added id1050’s and 132 mm throttle body and was $7900 with a fuel pump booster. Really tough to beat that price, imo. Base beef special with DW 1000 injectors and fuel pump booster is $7200. That’s cheap as f in my opinion.

J17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
My beef special added id1050’s and 132 mm throttle body and was $7900 with a fuel pump booster. Really tough to beat that price, imo. Base beef special with DW 1000 injectors and fuel pump booster is $7200. That’s cheap as f in my opinion.
Don't forget you need to add in the price of the aftermarket tune as well. Not needed when buying a complete kit.

Astrosnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT
Don't forget you need to add in the price of the aftermarket tune as well. Not needed when buying a complete kit.
Yessir. Going to do a remote session with Lund. $500 since I already have Ngauge. So $8400 all in. Same price as a stage two but with better injectors, arguably a better tune AND the 132mm throttle body ($750 I believe).

Last edited:

Sponsored

RiceNChicken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Yessir. Going to do a remote session with Lund. $500 since I already have Ngauge. So $8400 all in. Same price as a stage two but with better injectors, arguably a better tune AND the 132mm throttle body ($750 I believe).
Very nice! I've got pretty much the same thing in my cart except i added OPG/CS which comes out with the lund custom tune $8,900. This is going to be my first boosted car so Terry has been great answering my 1 trillion noob questions. Clicking checkout is tempting......

Last edited:

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Very nice! I've got pretty much the same thing in my cart except i added OPG/CS which comes out with the lund custom tune $8,900. This is going to be my first boosted car so Terry has been great answerong my 1 trillion noob questions. Clicking checkout is tempting......
Do it. No regerts.

Astrosnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT
Very nice! I've got pretty much the same thing in my cart except i added OPG/CS which comes out with the lund custom tune $8,900. This is going to be my first boosted car so Terry has been great answering my 1 trillion noob questions. Clicking checkout is tempting......
Terry is awesome.

And the sooner you click, the sooner you get your spot in line!

vtknight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I ordered my Whipple in April, they originally said it would ship in June.
Again - your success is all of our success. That said - I ordered in December from a big Shop - and I hoping to see my Whipple middle (best) to end of June.

Sponsored

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10speed Aluminator Whippled
Ordered December 22nd , still no tracking or anything yet.

Racinjason65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP1M-82
I also ordered in April and was told 16 weeks.

But like vtknight said, your success is our success.
Hopefully it’s sooner rather than later. I may end up ordering another one for the 2021 f150 I just picked up before I get the one for my Mustang.

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
I waited 3 months last July for a whipple for my 18. Cancelled my order when they told me they had no time of arrival yet for it after being told it would only be 8 weeks from the original order date then a 4 week delay. I researched a little and after a couple months ordered an Edelbrock 2650 TVS blower and it makes equal to more power than the whipple Stage 2. It also looks amazing under my hood as you can see from the pic below. I am very happy with my decision. If whipple can’t keep up with orders they shouldn’t take them. Period!

3C64E182-87D6-4CF0-B831-28803204C1EE.jpeg

rixon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang GT, 2019 Subaru BRZ TSI
The nice thing about Edelbrock is that they won't take your order if they don't have it in stock.
When I went to order one for my daughters Subaru BRZ it was out of stock and I setup an in stock notify with Edelbrock. 3 weeks later I got an in stock notification and ordered it. Less than 2 weeks later it arrived, one week later my daughter was driving the car trying to put the rods thru the block. She hasn't yet.
Sponsored