WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
k4fxd is just being a Twat Waffle

TWAT WAFFLE DISCLAIMER
The ingenious phase of “Twat Waffle” is the sole proprietorship of nastang86xx and shall be only used with recognition to the original author of the phrase.
I’m interested, does a twat waffle taste nice and what toppings suit it best … ? :giggle:

1675509298216.jpeg

WD :like:

matthewr87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Oh Twat Waffles, with your disdain so bold,
For the Shelby GT350 and its Voodoo hold.
You cry and wail of unreliability,
And issues that never seem to cease to be.

But let us examine the facts, my friend,
And put this notion to a swift end.
The 5.2 Voodoo engine is a powerhouse beast,
With raw power and torque that truly can't be beat.

And as for reliability, it's a proven breed,
With a track record of performance that's truly grand indeed.
So before you dismiss this magnificent car,
Think about what you truly know, and go take a spin, you'll see how far.

For the Shelby GT350 is more than just a machine,
It's a symbol of power, grace, and timeless style, it's truly supreme.
So let us celebrate this American muscle car,
And leave the Twat Waffles behind,
for they are truly apar.

*Mic drop*

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Just goes to show how the world is. For every positive person just trying to enjoy life, there exists an asshole to balance it all out.

Deleted member 13861

Despite all the jealousy and the armchair engineers always trying to make the case that it's ready for the scrapyard it truly is a awesome car.

jmn444

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
gt350
Best ford car ever.... hmmmmm

'66 gt40
05/06 Ford GT
16+ Ford GT

If anyone wants to trade even up out of any of the above 3 to upgrade to the best ford ever, I'm game.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Just dont count on reliability......

On a serious note I wish that they had figured out how to make the Voodoo more reliable and that the 2nd gen was more than just some QOL changes and been a power bump too. I was looking forward to what an actual 2nd gen Voodoo would have been able to put out after all the data they collected from the 1st gen.

Rocketman

Keep it stupid, stupid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PPPPPPP
k4fxd is just being a Twat Waffle

TWAT WAFFLE DISCLAIMER
The ingenious phase of “Twat Waffle” is the sole proprietorship of nastang86xx and shall be only used with recognition to the original author of the phrase.
I don't think he is. As someone who has long lusted over a GT350 and is probably going to buy one any way despite all of its faults, I understand his disappointment that Ford did not do enough to improve the Voodoo's reliability. It's frustrating to have to roll the dice on what is one of the greatest cars ever built.

Also, 46k miles is not a lot, even Stellantis cars can get to that pretty easily.

inb4 dO yOu EvEn OwN a Gt350 bRo?

Sponsored

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
I don't think he is. As someone who has long lusted over a GT350 and is probably going to buy one any way despite all of its faults, I understand his disappointment that Ford did not do enough to improve the Voodoo's reliability. It's frustrating to have to roll the dice on what is one of the greatest cars ever built.

Also, 46k miles is not a lot, even Stellantis cars can get to that pretty easily.

inb4 dO yOu EvEn OwN a Gt350 bRo?
I don’t totally disagree with any of the arguments here. All I know is, I’m currently not an owner because my engine blew at 9,500 miles, and I personally know 3 others who have had blown engines before 10,000 miles. In contrast, I know many owners of z06’s and zl1 1le’s and I’m not aware of a single failure (just of the people I know. I’m aware they happen.)

Edit to add: I’m referring to real people that I know in real life, not people I know from the forum.

Last edited:

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
New car blues
Man, that’s the worst!!! So hard to fix a case of the blues!

When you say new, do you mean the C7 or C8? Was it the same guy? What track? Any idea what the failure was, or was it just “they started smoking and had to be towed off track? Sorry, since I’ve heard of so few catastrophic engine failures for that car, I’m genuinely interested in how two motors blew in the same model car on the same day at the same track.
Sponsored

Last edited: