95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
Who knew that the later GT350 cars would the best of this platform, but the certain best Ford car ever?

2019GT350.jpg
Sponsored

matthewr87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Once upon a time, there was a man named Jack who was a car enthusiast. He had always dreamed of owning the best car ever made, and in 2019, he finally achieved his dream when he purchased a brand new Shelby GT350.

The Shelby GT350 was the epitome of high-performance sports cars, with a powerful 5.2-liter V8 engine, advanced suspension, and aerodynamic design. Jack loved the car and took care of it like it was his own child.

One day, Jack saw an advertisement for a local car race and decided to participate with his Shelby GT350. The race was filled with some of the most impressive and expensive sports cars from all over the world, but Jack was confident that his Shelby GT350 would come out on top.

The race was intense, with the sound of high-performance engines filling the air and the smell of burning rubber lingering in the air. Jack was pushing his Shelby GT350 to the limit, taking turns with precision and accelerating down straightaways at top speed.

The other racers were no match for the Shelby GT350, and it quickly pulled ahead of the pack. With each lap, Jack's confidence grew, and he knew that he was driving the best car ever made.

As the checkered flag waved, Jack crossed the finish line first, beating all of the other competitors. The crowd erupted in applause, and Jack was declared the winner of the race.

From that day forward, Jack was known as the owner of the best car ever made, and he continued to race his Shelby GT350, winning race after race. The Shelby GT350 became a legend in the racing world, and Jack was proud to be its one and only owner.

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
Once upon a time, there was a man named Jack who was a car enthusiast. He had always dreamed of owning the best car ever made, and in 2019, he finally achieved his dream when he purchased a brand new Shelby GT350.

The Shelby GT350 was the epitome of high-performance sports cars, with a powerful 5.2-liter V8 engine, advanced suspension, and aerodynamic design. Jack loved the car and took care of it like it was his own child.

One day, Jack saw an advertisement for a local car race and decided to participate with his Shelby GT350. The race was filled with some of the most impressive and expensive sports cars from all over the world, but Jack was confident that his Shelby GT350 would come out on top.

The race was intense, with the sound of high-performance engines filling the air and the smell of burning rubber lingering in the air. Jack was pushing his Shelby GT350 to the limit, taking turns with precision and accelerating down straightaways at top speed.

The other racers were no match for the Shelby GT350, and it quickly pulled ahead of the pack. With each lap, Jack's confidence grew, and he knew that he was driving the best car ever made.

As the checkered flag waved, Jack crossed the finish line first, beating all of the other competitors. The crowd erupted in applause, and Jack was declared the winner of the race.

From that day forward, Jack was known as the owner of the best car ever made, and he continued to race his Shelby GT350, winning race after race. The Shelby GT350 became a legend in the racing world, and Jack was proud to be its one and only owner.
Can you please add the part about posting nonstop nonsense with the same two pictures after winning the participation trophy for Jack’s first “race”?

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
The best flat plane V8 engines ever made had rod ratios of more than 2 to 1 and strokes of about 1.5 inches.

Ford should never have made a flat plane crank engine with the limitations of the mod motor specs.

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
The best flat plane V8 engines ever made had rod ratios of more than 2 to 1 and strokes of about 1.5 inches.

Ford should never have made a flat plane crank engine with the limitations of the mod motor specs.
Why do you HATE the VooDoo so much?
What is your damn issue my friend?

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Why do you HATE the VooDoo so much?
What is your damn issue my friend?
I don't hate it. I wish I had the money to keep one alive. These are not long life engines, they should be.

I wish Ford did a dedicated flatplane crank engine. The secondary harmonic vibrations are no joke. They cannot be reliably contained within the mod motor specs.

Sponsored

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I don't hate it. I wish I had the money to keep one alive. These are not long life engines, they should be.

I wish Ford did a dedicated flatplane crank engine. The secondary harmonic vibrations are no joke. They cannot be reliably contained within the mod motor specs.
Think of how boring the world would be if nobody ever tried something different from time to time.

BryanCO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 2007 GT3

What part of your drivel has anything to do with this thread?

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
k4fxd is just being a Twat Waffle

TWAT WAFFLE DISCLAIMER
The ingenious phase of “Twat Waffle” is the sole proprietorship of nastang86xx and shall be only used with recognition to the original author of the phrase.
Sponsored