Sponsored

Tesla Model 3 vs Mustang Ecoboost and GT

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP
Tesla has revelaed their model 3 last night and after goverment incentives the price goes down from $35,000 to $28,000 range for the base model. According to Tesla the car will have 216 mile range and can do 0-60 under six seconds for the base model rwd version.

In the near future the car might come in with an awd and D versions with Ludicrious Mode which can do 0-60 mph under maybe 4 seconds! The car will also have autopilot (i know its stupid) as an option as well. What do you guys think?
image.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP
Can we add a corsa exhaust?
:lol:

You can! You can record a mustang with the corsa exhaust and play it through the speakers if you would like! Techology is there to help you with anything:D

notstok5.0

IG: notstok5.0
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustang6g.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot GT
Vehicle Showcase
LOL. Not a bad idea! That for me would be a major downfall of an all electric car, I love that V8 exhaust sound.

OP
OP

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP
LOL. Not a bad idea! That for me would be a major downfall of an all electric car, I love that V8 exhaust sound.
Yeah! No electric car or technology can replace the sound of a v8 internal combustion engine and its exhaust!

Sponsored

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
:lol:

You can! You can record a mustang with the corsa exhaust and play it through the speakers if you would like! Techology is there to help you with anything:D
And you guys give so much shit to the ecoboost about the "fake Noise to the cockpit!":lol:

OP
OP

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP
And you guys give so much shit to the ecoboost about the "fake Noise to the cockpit!":lol:
I know right :lol:

I might consider a car like this for a work commute though, pretty cheap! Lets see what the oil prices will look like in the near future.

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
I know right :lol:

I might consider a car like this for a work commute though, pretty cheap! Lets see what the oil prices will look like in the near future.
Yeah if i could afford a second $28k car i would give it a look but in Germany where electricity is so damm expensive but I can get US priced fuel due to working for the military, it would cost me more than the Eco.

In 2017 when Germany is supposed to shut down all it's nuclear power plants, the cost of electricity is expected to skyrocket.

Stupid part is, Germany is surrounded by countries that are not closing their plants. Who would you trust more to run a safe nuclear powerplant, the Germans, the French or the Italians:headbonk:

Sponsored

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Discussing "Electric" cars in general with Mrs.Pill. There are some areas I'd like to see something different. The interior is kool, I like how it appears very clean.

$35,000 is nice, kinda looking for more "Secretary" for business. I'd also like to see an Electric car in the realistically ideal MSRP range of $24,924 to $27,927. I'm waiting until they get more disposable and the MSRP to match.

Fasstang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ITGUY
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EBPP
I am on the list as number 3 in the Dallas area; my wife will be driving.
The technology is there and the only "purists" are the one who dont want to see it. Amazing cars with auto updates while you sleep without the need to go and take to a mechanic to check. I keep drive a no so eco friendly but also will keep in the garage something that is the future.

04SloSnake

Boost Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R34 Skyline
I really like it, but I think they should have done something better looking with the top of the front grill. Something Fusion like.

Pnasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Ruby
these are going to be everywhere at that price. would be cool for me as a real estate agent but I can't imagine anything worse than running out of juice while I'm out. its not like you can just stop in a gas station
Sponsored