OP
OP
HextallS550

HextallS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
You can’t get rid of the solar sensor codes with out swapping to a dual channel sensor and doing some wiring which is still pointless because the single zone air box in your car will not allow the dual zone system to work as designed.
Sponsored

Jennings1066

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
R
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang ecoboost 6m pp
You can’t get rid of the solar sensor codes with out swapping to a dual channel sensor and doing some wiring which is still pointless because the single zone air box in your car will not allow the dual zone system to work as designed.
Thanks. I am not bothered by the solar sensors just the u0238 lost communication with digital audio controller. Im thinking its from apim originally was on premium car and i have a base. Both 2019

i8iridium

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pat
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Thanks. I am not bothered by the solar sensors just the u0238 lost communication with digital audio controller. Im thinking its from apim originally was on premium car and i have a base. Both 2019
What's your current Asbuilt in your APIM? Might be able to work backwards and figure it out.

Sponsored

Jennings1066

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
R
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang ecoboost 6m pp
That change isn’t the issue. I also see a few things in that set up you have that aren’t correct.
Thanks for the insight. Can u point me in the right direction. Any help is much appriciated.

OP
OP
HextallS550

HextallS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
It’s 10x easier to use my harness, plus you’ll benefit from the tech support and parts discounts that come from being a customer.

Sponsored

TampaThom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EcoBoost
It’s 10x easier to use my harness, plus you’ll benefit from the tech support and parts discounts that come from being a customer.
I would love to, but as I said, I read the entire post. I began from the OP and as I was going through, the questions I had were answered. By the time I got to the point where I found you were creating harnesses, I had already repinned the 54-pin connector and ordered a few other items. Not sure if I want to back-track at this point if you understand.

TampaThom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EcoBoost
Plus, when I clicked on your link, I get an expired web page and didn't know if you were still doing it.
You have created a monster here and it has evolved from Frankenstein to C3PO. Good on ya and thanks for keeping up with it.

OP
OP
HextallS550

HextallS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
I gotcha, I have a completely re-vamped post that will be put up as soon as our new website is up in February.
For those looking for harnesses the new Hextall/Roush harness is in production and we are waiting patiently for Ford GPS antennas to keep our customers from experiencing the dreaded “drift.”
I will have some exciting offers for customers including discounts on Ford parts, Motorcraft parts and parts from our performance partners.
I have 2019 and 2020 kits in stock with Recaro bezels as well. Changes with our account mean it’s possible to receive them faster from Ford for 2015-17 and 2018-20.

Greenerict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 2016 Ford Explorer
Yes, but I found this. I went through every page of this post - I feel like I read the internet.

Pinout.jpg
Thanks for the reply, impressive that you read all of this. I think I only made it half way through this thread before I used an ebay plug and play harness (which was slightly headache causing to be honest0)

OP
OP
HextallS550

HextallS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
eBay harnesses are the same thing most of our competitors sell. They haven’t taken the time to properly select the terminals (they can be pulled out easily and aren’t of the same quality as my Tyco) or the fit (most are generic spider harnesses made for MFT.) You also end up paying more for the Ford parts, even if you go with Tasca or White Bear, you’re going to pay 10-12% over.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.