Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R

JGillis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus SHO
Wasting no time at all, love how you knocked all of that out in a week. What else you got planned?

AnthonyWHAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Car is looking great SVT! Looking forward to more videos...

ArtRios87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Brembo Pack
How are you liking that exhaust, does it have any drone? I am not a fan base on the video but it never sounds the same trough a microphone.

OP
OP
SVTDSM

SVTDSM

@Serpent_Stangs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
Wasting no time at all, love how you knocked all of that out in a week. What else you got planned?
Thanks! Starting to order parts for stage two as we speak. Stay tuned...

Car is looking great SVT! Looking forward to more videos...
Thanks, and soon...

How are you liking that exhaust, does it have any drone? I am not a fan base on the video but it never sounds the same trough a microphone.
I love the exhaust. It's Definitely deeper sounding in real life. It only drones if you're lugging the engine. 70-75mph in 6th there's no drone, but if you were doing say... 55-60mph in 6th it's pretty bad, but you should probably be in 5th at that speed anyway...

Sponsored

dabears2322

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2005 Infiniti G35 coupe
Have you been watching the IAT's since installing the Intake? Interested to see if it actually is a "hot air intake" compared to the stock intake like others have debated. Car looks awesome!

Forza Aerospace

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
Thanks! Starting to order parts for stage two as we speak. Stay tuned...

Thanks, and soon...

I love the exhaust. It's Definitely deeper sounding in real life. It only drones if you're lugging the engine. 70-75mph in 6th there's no drone, but if you were doing say... 55-60mph in 6th it's pretty bad, but you should probably be in 5th at that speed anyway...
Looks like you could use a set of our Redline Tuning hood struts ;)
We have the ELITE and PLUS in stock if you want to make them a part of your stage two.

I must say, I love the other mods that you have done and think you have a great looking car!

valentinoamoro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 TY Mustang GT
Is the Gibson exhaust 304 Stainless Steel? Trying to decide between that and the Stainless Works with H-pipe!

Also, what does the oil separator do?
Cheers,

TiE2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Premium, with saddle interior
Do any of these mods affect warranty? Namely the cat-back exhaust
They only affect your warranty if they directly caused the issue you are having.

bolt on parts like a CAI, Catback, drop springs & wheels, won't cause any warring signs, and very few dealers are going to give you a hard time over them.

Though, there is some debate on tuning your car.

Sponsored

ViperBite4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT PP
Curious, how come you didn't go with a throttle body spacer?

Project Whitemare

GTFO Squad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
OP
OP
SVTDSM

SVTDSM

@Serpent_Stangs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
Have you been watching the IAT's since installing the Intake? Interested to see if it actually is a "hot air intake" compared to the stock intake like others have debated. Car looks awesome!
IAT's are no more then 5-10 degrees above ambient when cruising. They will however rise rather fast when sitting at a light or after parking it, but quickly fall again once movement is resumed. IMO this intake was designed very well, and does a good job of pulling fresh air from the grill area when the hood is closed, and the vehicle is moving.

Looks like you could use a set of our Redline Tuning hood struts ;)
We have the ELITE and PLUS in stock if you want to make them a part of your stage two.

I must say, I love the other mods that you have done and think you have a great looking car!
Still undecided on the which struts I'm going to go with, but I will definitely hit you up if I decide to go with the Redlines.

Is the Gibson exhaust 304 Stainless Steel? Trying to decide between that and the Stainless Works with H-pipe!

Also, what does the oil separator do?
Cheers,
Yes it is stainless, and mine is also coated in black, or you can opt for just the bare stainless.
The oil separator just helps keep the intake from sucking up oil from the valve cover.

ohtobbad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Just read this thread, Impressive differences with your Mods already.
Very cool, enjoying the updates, look forward to more :)

OP
OP
SVTDSM

SVTDSM

@Serpent_Stangs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
STAGE 2 DAY 1

Finally collected all the parts I need to do this one more time. Day 1, mod 1 will be wheels, and tires.

I chose to go with the Niche Misano t61 in gloss black. They are a forged mono block wheel custom cut in 20x10+40 for the front, and 20x11+55 for the rear. For tires I went with Toyo R888 285/35/20 in the front, and 315/30/20 in the rear.

I'm very happy with the look, and performance of this setup. The tires are a bit noisy, but that doesn't bother me a bit. The grip surely makes the extra noise worth it IMO. I also ended up losing a total of 22lbs with this setup.

Stock front wheel and tire together weighed 57lbs x2=114lbs

Stock rear wheel and tire together weighed 61lbs x2=122lbs

20x10 front wheel and tire together weighed 53lbs x2=106lbs

20x11 rear wheel and tire together weighed 54lbs x2=108lbs

That's 14lbs of rotating mass taken away from the powertrain! And a total of 22lbs of un sprung weight! Very pleased with that.

Sponsored