SVT GT350 Mustang reveal 11-17-14

Status
Not open for further replies.

FPC GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350... Soon
@Tascam, that's a brake rotor I can't tell if it's carbon ceramic one though. Carbon ceramic rotors look dull.

Sponsored

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Is that carbon fiber in one of the shots?
It looks like standard cross hatching on a steel brake rotor. CC rotors will look more like a weave.

@Tascam, that's a brake rotor I can't tell if it's carbon ceramic one though. Carbon ceramic rotors look dull.

Only when new. After a few miles CC rotors are just as shiny as steel rotors. We have Porsche here in my dealership and many of them have CC brakes.

e30og

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Genesis G70 3.3T Sport

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
yeah, but that gap??? ^^^

That's one thing that I don't understand. Why break a panel directly on a body line?

SynisterGT

Kooks + Corsa FTW!!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP Mag/Redline
That exhaust sounds really good. Can't wait and hopefully since we don't have any job 2 dates yet the GT350 will be a job 2 car maybe? Doubt it though.

Sponsored

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
If this is a Mustang I'm leaning toward a higher revving and larger displacement engine than the 5.0 and possibly FI. Ford has hinted around at a beastly offering. Chevy and Dodge have upped the game with high HP offerings and Ford would be silly to sit back and just watch. We have no GT500 now and with the IRS Ford can build a track monster of a Mustang.

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
If this is a Mustang I'm leaning toward a higher revving and larger displacement engine than the 5.0 and possibly FI. Ford has hinted around at a beastly offering. Chevy and Dodge have upped the game with high HP offerings and Ford would be silly to sit back and just watch. We have no GT500 now and with the IRS Ford can build a track monster of a Mustang.
We already know it's a P8J Body code with a 99Z which is a 5.2 which may or may not be DI. I do not believe we will see FI or FPC engines...yet.

cp5899

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2015 ingot silver gt pp
11-17-14 is a week before my delivery date. I will still have time to cancel and reorder if its a big jump from the gt and if its early 2015. I don't want to wait another year. I will just sell or trade in next year. I really want the new gt500 (or what ever it will be called). Meaning force inducted.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.