Sponsored

SVE GT350 STYLE WHEELS!!!

pro 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
anyone been able to confirm if the OEM center caps or the Ford center caps that LMS sells will fit properly on the SVE wheels? These are definitely much cheaper than the alternative, and don't look to have any downsides thus far.
There are absolutely no downsides to these wheels the finish is excellent and they took very minimal weight to balance out. My only complaint is the spline drive lug nuts they send in the kit have a very cheap finishing process I was very careful when putting them on and the paint is chipping off just after 1 application. I informed LMR about this and they said send some pic's to them to look at I just haven't got around to it yet, they claim the lugs are powder coated but it looks like paint to me they really should be anodized I would gladly pay the extra for a more durable product but I am pretty anal lol.
Sponsored

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Can someone post a picture of the markings on the backside of the SVE wheel?
Pics of markings on MRR?

Are they both made in China or is one Tiawan?
Any marked load ratings?

SVE appear to be unwarranted for track use which raises some concerns.
Are MRR OK to track? Anyone tracking MRR350?

pro 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Pics of markings on MRR?

Any marked load ratings?

The SVE are made in PRC which is the people Republic of China I don't remember seeing a load rating. I believe the MRR are powder coated where the SVE are painted, I don't see why you couldn't run the SVE on the track as the public streets are much harsher than any track.

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
The SVE are made in PRC which is the people Republic of China I don't remember seeing a load rating. I believe the MRR are powder coated where the SVE are painted, I don't see why you couldn't run the SVE on the track as the public streets are much harsher than any track.
The M350 is a Flowforged constructed wheel and is powder coated.
our load rating is 690kg per corner/ comes with a life time structure warranty
and a 2 year finish warranty.

Sponsored

pro 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Pics of markings on MRR?

Any marked load ratings?

Would you mind sharing where you got the information regarding the SVE wheels not being warranted for track use ?

pro 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
The M350 is a Flowforged constructed wheel and is powder coated.
our load rating is 690kg per corner/ comes with a life time structure warranty
and a 2 year finish warranty.
The SVE wheels are also flowforged constructed but are a painted finish, the load rating was not available through LMR however they do meet the DOT rating. They also offer a lifetime structural warranty and a 2 year finish warranty, it all boils down to how much you can afford to spend as a set of MRR will cost 1500.00 retail and the SVE are 700.00 for a set of staggered 19/10 - 19/11. I'm sure they are both good quality wheels and you can't go wrong with either choice.:thumbsup:

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
Would you mind sharing where you got the information regarding the SVE wheels not being warranted for track use ?
https://lmr.com/page/SVE-Wheel-Warranty

Shows the warranty is void due to off road or racing use.

I will track them though. Can't see a reason they shouldn't hold up and for the price, it's hard to go wrong.

pro 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
https://lmr.com/page/SVE-Wheel-Warranty

Shows the warranty is void due to off road or racing use.

I will track them though. Can't see a reason they shouldn't hold up and for the price, it's hard to go wrong.
Isn't that the case with most aftermarket parts as I understood it that is a common disclaimer. That's like having life insurance if you get hit by a car you are covered but if you are in a car and racing your out of luck.:shrug:

Grintch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Hmmmm ....... Price douse not match what a quality wheel should be, either way if interested in the M350 style please contact one of our authorized vendors, you definitely get what you pay for plus more when purchasing MRR Design Products .:amen:

That's what HRE says about your wheels....;-)

Sponsored

pro 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I have had 3 sets of SVE wheels over the past 3 years, SVE drifts on my 2007 mustang gt for the street and SVE drag wheels for the strip which I also drove on the street and now SVE GT350 wheels on my 15 never once had any issues with any of the wheels mentioned. Don't let the low price convince you that they must have problems or are not safe in any way, off shore manufacturing has been widespread over the last few years as it allows a lower price to the end consumer.

tsloms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Magnetic PP
I just grabbed a set of the SVE GT350's on the bay. Just an FYI but right now you'll get an extra 10% back in eBay cash. It makes the price super cheap!!

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
That's what HRE says about your wheels....;-)
Grintch...... it seems like your trying to shake the boat here....
you dug 18 pages to look for this when in reality not one person is saying anything about SVE....

I personally dont know there brand or quality and this is speaking when this thread was first started. also at that time it was difficult to believe a company would retail a flowforged wheel that cheaply in price.

as for blank wheel brand I take great pride in the fact that they feel that a company like our's is a competitor and by all means I would put my flow forged wheels along side there flow blank wheel brand any time.

either way Grintch I would recommend you keep things friendly and professional.

lol had to edit/ i was given a fair warning a while back lol

Dadgummit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
I just grabbed a set of the SVE GT350's on the bay. Just an FYI but right now you'll get an extra 10% back in eBay cash. It makes the price super cheap!!
They only have staggered 19" sets for sale for 15-17. they have sets listed that have 4 of the 19x10 wheels but it says they are for 05-14 mustangs. Will these work on our cars for a square setup?

cechk01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GTPP
They only have staggered 19" sets for sale for 15-17. they have sets listed that have 4 of the 19x10 wheels but it says they are for 05-14 mustangs. Will these work on our cars for a square setup?
The thread on the lug nuts are different on our cars
Sponsored