Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 2019 Race Red with Package 301A
Rims- SVE R350 19x10 +35mm offset.

Tires - Atlas Force UHP 265/40R19.

Atlas- Which surprisingly have an almost perfect look, even though they have a 1/2" stretch, the handling is pretty darn good for an all-season UHP tire.
Thanks. Really love the stance. I assume you don't have spaces right? Still debating if i will go staggered or square and if i stay 19 or 20" but for sure like the way yours look.
Sponsored

Condor1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Thanks. Really love the stance. I assume you don't have spaces right? Still debating if i will go staggered or square and if i stay 19 or 20" but for sure like the way yours look.
You're right....no spacers. The way I see it, is if you race your car, go staggered. If you want a car that handles better, on the street or the track, go squared. Especially if you daily drive. The squared setup allows for rotating.
I was literally about to click the purchase button on a whole set of Steeda Active suspension. After just installing these wheels and tires, the handling is light years better. So, I'm holding off for the time being. I want to drive this setup for a while, before investing in something I may not really need in a daily driver.

wcharon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 2019 Race Red with Package 301A
You're right....no spacers. The way I see it, is if you race your car, go staggered. If you want a car that handles better, on the street or the track, go squared. Especially if you daily drive. The squared setup allows for rotating.
I was literally about to click the purchase button on a whole set of Steeda Active suspension. After just installing these wheels and tires, the handling is light years better. So, I'm holding off for the time being. I want to drive this setup for a while, before investing in something I may not really need in a daily driver.
Perfect.... Really appreciate your honesty. That for sure gives me a route to go.

capt_sneaky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Douglas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Here are a couple pictures taken on my last trip to the dragon.. These are the 20" gloss blacks w/ the Ohstu tires (Lowered on Vogtland Sport Plus springs). I hadn't seen any pictures with the wheels on a oxford white car a little while back while reading through the thread, so thought I would share.

1603260_zpsf1got7p4.jpg

1603261_zpshlndfin5.jpg

1603262_zpsjremz6xz.jpg
What tires are you running?

DKHS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darrion
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP Mustang GT
Just got my SVE S350 wheels and tires from LMR put on 2017 GT, The package came with 275/35/20 and 305/35/20 Mickey Thompson Street Comps. I am super impressed with the fitment on my stock performance pack suspension. I have a set of the SVE Progressive Rate Springs that are scheduled to be installed at the end of the month. I am just wondering if anybody one here has had any experience with these springs or similar springs on my tire setup. should I be concerned about the car bottoming out on drive ways and the wheels hitting the fenders Etc.... should I go ahead with the install or just keep it stock ride height or drop it down 1.0" with the springs?

Thanks in advance and Happy 4th of July !!
Sponsored