Sponsored

SVE GT350 style vs Forgestar CF10 deep concave

clevernickname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT, 2016 camaro ss (gfs), 2015 range rover sport, 2013 ford explorer, 2017 WRX
I think I"ve narrowed it down to these two sets. The MRR 350 are nice as well but only come in 19s I believe.

The price difference between the wheels is astonishing. Biggest purchase I've made for cars so I have a few questions.

1) Why such a big price difference? 1k for a set of SVE 20s vs 2k for a set of forgestar? I know people will say you get what you pay for, but isn't SVE a reputable brand? Are they going to rust away after 2 years or something? Both are about the same weight too.

2) With that in mind, any personal experiences with either? Or can't go wrong?

3) Any other recommendations for this style that come in 20s?
Sponsored

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
I think I"ve narrowed it down to these two sets. The MRR 350 are nice as well but only come in 19s I believe.

The price difference between the wheels is astonishing. Biggest purchase I've made for cars so I have a few questions.

1) Why such a big price difference? 1k for a set of SVE 20s vs 2k for a set of forgestar? I know people will say you get what you pay for, but isn't SVE a reputable brand? Are they going to rust away after 2 years or something? Both are about the same weight too.

2) With that in mind, any personal experiences with either? Or can't go wrong?

3) Any other recommendations for this style that come in 20s?
Both are good options.

Difference is the Forgestar is a cast, size variable offset variable wheel choice that is powdercoated, cut and lathed here in the states.

The SVE wheels are completed done overseas and brought here.