Suddenly I get the sloping taillights

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
Spot on Tampa, I should have highlighted the '10 refresh brought them back :)

The hood and front fenders really do have to be seen to be appreciated.......I managed to capture how the light falls on the exaggerated creases on the car shown at Goodwood. It's these sort of details I love on S550 :cool:

Sound a little weird, but I can't wait to wash n detail on of these babies......that's the best way to appreciate all the little details :thumbsup:

Except for the saddle interior, this is likely my exact car! Looks fantastic!
Sponsored

kc3333

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 YB Boss, 2012 SGM MCA
Spot on Tampa, I should have highlighted the '10 refresh brought them back :)

The hood and front fenders really do have to be seen to be appreciated.......I managed to capture how the light falls on the exaggerated creases on the car shown at Goodwood. It's these sort of details I love on S550 :cool:

Sound a little weird, but I can't wait to wash n detail on of these babies......that's the best way to appreciate all the little details :thumbsup:

^ This. They are really works of art. Sooo many nice lines that don't pop in most pictures.

kc3333

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 YB Boss, 2012 SGM MCA
Yeah, I like gray on a car as well. It's just a classic color. When I end up buying an S550 it'll probably be Magnetic.

My only worry with Magnetic is that it will be dark enough to easily show swirlies. I'm careful with the paint when I wash and detail my car, but over time swirlies are pretty much inevitable. One of the things I like best about the current Sterling Gray Metallic color is that it hides swirlies and other defects very well.

Good idea. Sterling was one of those colors where pics didn't do it justice. I can vouch for this car in DIB. Don't like how it's lines don't show so much in light colors, like white. Saw them, and orange in person. If/when, it's magnetic for me.
Sponsored