Sponsored

Guys, should I get the performance package?

benni302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red PP GT
But it's too harsh!!! Waaaahhhhhh

The best is all the non PP putting brembo stickers on their brakes.
"But they are Brembos, just the older version" to quote quite a few....
Sponsored

Detector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I think it's all just personal preference.

Like the Recaro seats. If I paid extra for the Seats I'm going to defend my decision. My first choice was the Recaro's until I drove with the SC/Heated seats. My mind was made up.

Is stopping faster really on the top of your list of needs? Then PP. Do you really need extra cooling? PP. Do you really need stiffer suspension? PP.

Living in a small town where I can get from one side of town to the other in 10 minutes the PP just didn't fit my needs. Just my choice.

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
"But they are Brembos, just the older version" to quote quite a few....
Yeh I'm with you guys and been calling people out on it. Frembos are still Frembos. If they were made by Brembo like the 6 piston they'd be marked as such too.

People like to pretend and be lame-os I guess.

Heracles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deciding...
Personally, I think the performance package is a must but I like how the non pp cars look better- nicer wheels imho with the 19s and the rear deck lid

If I got a gt id do pp and get the rear kid at least

I was trolling around here for a while and ended up getting a 2011 bmw 335 xdrive with m sport package
Found it with 9k miles certified for 29k so I jumped on it.. Deep down I still love the stang more though I think

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
Personally, I think the performance package is a must but I like how the non pp cars look better- nicer wheels imho with the 19s and the rear deck lid

If I got a gt id do pp and get the rear kid at least

I was trolling around here for a while and ended up getting a 2011 bmw 335 xdrive with m sport package
Found it with 9k miles certified for 29k so I jumped on it.. Deep down I still love the stang more though I think
That's a great buy for that mileage. Too bad depending on the cars in service date you will see the end of CPO by time well before mileage. If you have any questions about your car or warranty or anything like that hit me up. I'm a BMW service advisor.

Sponsored

Heracles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deciding...
Thanks redline!

How ironic the day I bought it - drive 5 hours to bobby Rahal in pburg . A guy pulls up next to me at a light with a 2015 gt.. I small talked with him and said "I should of went with one of those"

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
It's a bargain unless you want an AT, or don't want super-short gears. At least this year you are not stuck with the black wheels.

Choose the one you like. The PP is only a bargain if it's the car you want to have. There are LOTS of ways to order a Mustang.

JohnK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Ruby Red
I got the GT with PP and love it. No regrets at all. No plans to track it, but the suspension and handling are great! I also really like the gauges on the dash. I didn't care for the black PP wheels so I sold them and put some Forgestar brushed titanium CF10s on my S550. Another thing to think about is what aftermarket exhaust system to get. The stock exhaust is way too quiet for a muscle car. Spend some time listening to different systems. I got the Ford Racing Touring Cat Back. I am mostly happy with it but it does have some drone at 2K RPM which I wish it didn't have. If I had to do it over, I would take a hard look at the Borla Touring Cat-Back. The system has a resonator which should prevent any drone. Good luck!
Sponsored