Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
Bit_the_Bullitt
Thank you. I'm understanding more now. Blinded by avarice, I guess.
Sponsored

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Yep; 6 months music, and 5 years traffic info. Somebody said there was a $1 (plus fees, of course) extension offer for 3 months, which you could try to claim, blaming COVID (you didn't drive much), and let us know what happened :). Good luck.

OP
OP
Bit_the_Bullitt

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Yep; 6 months music, and 5 years traffic info. Somebody said there was a $1 (plus fees, of course) extension offer for 3 months, which you could try to claim, blaming COVID (you didn't drive much), and let us know what happened :). Good luck.
I'm waiting a little bit until the better offers start coming. I got a call about the extended 3 months for $2, got the whole spiel, etc.
Their full on membership now is $22/month I think, which is insane in the days of $10 Spotify and YT Premium and $5 Pandora. I could literally get all 3 for only $3 more (but why would I, you really only need one).

I straight up told the guy on the phone that until they give us an option to cancel online, instead of having to call in and hear a 10min spiel about this deal and that deal and that trial, I won't get a membership.
He essentially hung up on me, which is hilarious. I wasn't rude or anything, I just told him that in today's age when literally every competitors offers easy cancellation, they're the only ones that don't, I won't subscribe. *shrug*:inspect:

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Be prepared to receive those special deal offers forever and ever :) especially since they want to sell you music to go with that traffic subscription.

My trial period expires in a couple days. perusing the Official Ford Tech specs for my 201A package, I note it includes a FIVE YEAR PREPAID SUBSCRIPTION! Is that even possible? How do I advise Sirius of this, so they can stop sending me Special Deal letters?

201A Equipment Group 201A - Includes:
Premium Plus Package (12" LCD Digital Instrument Cluster with MyColor;
Heated Steering Wheel;
Premier Trim with Color Accent Group
(Hand Stitched Center Console Lid,
Wrapped Knee Bolsters with Accent Stitch and Shifter Boot,
Premium Floormats with Accent Stitch,
Color-accented Leather-trimmed Seats,
"Linked Graphite" Aluminum Instrument Panel,
Unique Color-accented Door-Trim, and
Wrapped Center Console with Accent Stitch);
FordPass Connect (Remotely start (auto only),
lock and unlock vehicle, Schedule specific times to remotely start (auto only) vehicle,
Locate parked vehicle,
Check vehicle status,
Wi-Fi hotspot connects up to 10 devices);
Voice-Activated Touchscreen System with Pinch-to-Zoom Capability,
SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link
(Note: SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link includes
a five (5)-year prepaid Subscription.
SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link services is not available in Alaska and Hawaii);
BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert;
Memory: Driver Seat (three (3) settings),
Mirrors and Ambient Lighting Pre-Set $2,200

Gray Car Monroney sticker.jpg

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
The current offer is $5 a month ($60 a year) for full access subscription.....more channels than the select subscription. Oh and they give you an Amazon code for a free Google Echo Dot.

I'm waiting a little bit until the better offers start coming. I got a call about the extended 3 months for $2, got the whole spiel, etc.
Their full on membership now is $22/month I think, which is insane in the days of $10 Spotify and YT Premium and $5 Pandora. I could literally get all 3 for only $3 more (but why would I, you really only need one).

I straight up told the guy on the phone that until they give us an option to cancel online, instead of having to call in and hear a 10min spiel about this deal and that deal and that trial, I won't get a membership.
He essentially hung up on me, which is hilarious. I wasn't rude or anything, I just told him that in today's age when literally every competitors offers easy cancellation, they're the only ones that don't, I won't subscribe. *shrug*:inspect:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bit_the_Bullitt

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
The current offer is $5 a month ($60 a year) for full access subscription.....more channels than the select subscription. Oh and they give you an Amazon code for a free Google Echo Dot.
Google Echo Dot? Is that the one that's capable of doing Alexa and Google Assistant all in one?
I know you mean Amazon Echo Dot obviously. :)

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
lol....yeah yeah that one :)

Google Echo Dot? Is that the one that's capable of doing Alexa and Google Assistant all in one?
I know you mean Amazon Echo Dot obviously. :)

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I just told him that in today's age when literally every competitors offers easy cancellation, they're the only ones that don't, I won't subscribe.
Yeah, I HATE that they just don't take NO for an answer. That's also why I may not even call for the $1 or $2 offer, since they'd have all my contact info, and wouldn't see the end. Ha ha. At least now they don't have anything except my address, and they have to spend money to send crap thru the mail (which goes straight to the recycling can).

Be prepared to receive those special deal offers forever and ever
No sh*t. As I mentioned above, if they have your phone or email, watch out for a million communications a day. Ha ha.
Sponsored