Bullitt long tube header installation

Synergy720

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Can we get a Cold start video with the car in quiet mode? I'd be interested it considering that I'm getting a 2020 with active exhaust. I'm curious as to how loud it would be in quiet mode compared to normal. Also, some in car footage perhaps of the different modes?
Sponsored

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
Can we get a Cold start video with the car in quiet mode? I'd be interested it considering that I'm getting a 2020 with active exhaust. I'm curious as to how loud it would be in quiet mode compared to normal. Also, some in car footage perhaps of the different modes?
100% this! I have been contemplating cat deletes on my Bullitt but hung up on quiet mode not being quiet need a real cold start and OP opinion on if it will wake the neighbors at 4 am or still decently quiet

Last edited:
OP
OP
NGOT8R

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Yes, I’ll get some cold start videos in quiet mode. I’ll do them tomorrow. I still haven’t driven the car yet (trying to figure out a way to properly secure the driver’s side front o2 extension harness; just being anal here), but should be able to get you guys what you’re requesting with idle and some revs inside the car.

OP
OP
NGOT8R

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
That sure does look good Bulutt, but for now, I’m going to stick with stock AE. I’d rather have new half shafts first To get rid of another weak link in the drivetrain.

Sponsored

OP
OP
NGOT8R

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Ok guys, here is a video of me cycling through the exhaust modes during a cold start. I couldn’t capture the initial startup and set it on quiet mode before it quieted down to a normal tone (similar to stock exhaust sound), but can tell you that the first 20-30 seconds is definitely loud enough to upset the neighbors at 4:00 am. There Is just no way possible to creep out of the neighborhood in any mode. Just the slightest throttle input will certainly wake people and they most likely would not be very happy.

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
It might just be my speakers but i cannot tell any difference between exhaust modes, you sure the electricals for the flaps are hooked up lol.

OP
OP
NGOT8R

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
It might just be my speakers but i cannot tell any difference between exhaust modes, you sure the electricals for the flaps are hooked up lol.
Yeah, at first I thought the same thing too, but after I recorded the video, I cycled through each mode and visually verified that the flaps were operating properly. If you listen carefully, can hear it best on the last switch from Track mode back to Quiet. At idle, the car is very quiet inside (almost sounds like stock).

OP
OP
NGOT8R

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Just took the car off of the jack stands and will be going out to do a shakedown test drive and get the data logging done for Lund. I’ll grab some video of how the car sounds in all exhaust modes while I’m at it...Stay tuned!

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Ok guys, here is a video of me cycling through the exhaust modes during a cold start. I couldn’t capture the initial startup and set it on quiet mode before it quieted down to a normal tone (similar to stock exhaust sound), but can tell you that the first 20-30 seconds is definitely loud enough to upset the neighbors at 4:00 am. There Is just no way possible to creep out of the neighborhood in any mode. Just the slightest throttle input will certainly wake people and they most likely would not be very happy.

That’s how you make new neighbors - the others just eventually move.... just keep up the Mustang legacy!
:cwl:

Sponsored

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
Love it! enjoy it man

Tacswa

Threads