Sintegrate Unit Discussion (Tips/Tools/Apps) - NEXTGEN Navigation added

poorfortune

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
'16 Base GTPP - Deep Impact Blue
It sounds like an amazing concept, the only issue is you're still stuck with that little 4" screen (unless, of course, you already have an 8" screen).
You'd still have to upgrade to one of the Sintegrate/Raxiom style units with HDMI input, but those coupled with a $35 Chromecast, and this OBD plugin, would be a great upgrade for those of us with a base unit. We could upgrade using OEMRadio stuff, but unfortunately the prices he has are still high due to unit avilability, and we are still waiting on the Sync 3 upgrade to boot.
Sponsored

rvlyssup

Vag...Gun...Stang-NUT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rand
Vehicle(s)
Lotsa...
In what way?
Explain what's better?
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60800

Refer to my post (#7) on that thread.

[MENTION=16608]Ultimateone[/MENTION], if you're happy with your TT unit, more power to ya. But please, spare the others who are undecided of your repeated insistence that TT is "comparable" to the Sintegrate unit. They aren't in the same league. I get it, you like what you bought. That does not mean everyone else (or should) feel(s) the same way. I did my due diligence and researched both systems...I know what is superior...and it isn't TT...LOL!

Nuff said... :cheers:

Last edited:

Bhaley89

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
They all look the same up close tbh, and TomTop was the first one around, the only difference for the most part is the new Sync 3 look.
They are completely different I have had both... I can tell you first hand the quality of the components of the sinegrate unit blows the tomtop out of the water, but I guess that's all in the concept of perspective

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60800

Refer to my post (#7) on that thread.

[MENTION=16608]Ultimateone[/MENTION], if you're happy with your TT unit, more power to ya. But please, spare the others who are undecided of your repeated insistence that TT is "comparable" to the Sintegrate unit. They aren't in the same league. I get it, you like what you bought. That does not mean everyone else (or should) feel(s) the same way. I did my due diligence and researched both systems...I know what is superior...and it isn't TT...LOL!

Nuff said... :cheers:
Nah I will keep saying the more expensive options aren't that much better, I have had 2 other models as well and it all feels and looks mostly the same. I bet they are all made by the same company in the end as well.

LOL

I'm also going the OEMRadio route soon because all of the chinese units are all buggy.

OP
OP

X0AYHAM0X

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 V6
Nah I will keep saying the more expensive options aren't that much better, I have had 2 other models as well and it all feels and looks mostly the same. I bet they are all made by the same company in the end as well.

LOL
I've been selling Sintegrate units here in UAE and abroad for a while now and never had any issues with one single unit - unlike the TT where I see people complain about the unit dies or gets the white screen of death etc.
I'm sure you'll feel the difference when you try a Sintegrate unit.

Sponsored

rvlyssup

Vag...Gun...Stang-NUT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rand
Vehicle(s)
Lotsa...

LOL
Doesn't mean its fact. So unless you have actual proof that such magical unicorn information exists, its all your same BS opinion that doesn't mean squat. :headbonk:

Not too smart are you. :tsk: You are clueless yet keep talking smack. :crazy: Whatever makes you sleep better at night. :doh:

TomTop is buggy which is what you have. You sound butthurt you wasted your money. Time you move on from this thread which really does not concern you..LOL!!

Newsflash for ya...:gossip: OEM FORD is also made in China...LOLOLOL!! :lol:

Last edited:

SheStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Oxford White
Interesting new adapter by Samsung. This could solve a lot of issues for people wanting to hook up a Chromecast in the car. It's not exactly Android Auto, or Apple Car Play, but a $35 Chromecast on one of these Sintegrate Units, this Samsung Dongle, and boom, you are casting Spotify, YouTube, a Chrome Browser, to your car. All without jailbraking or 3rd party apps. Only on AT&T right now, but I read another story where these will make their way to other carriers eventually.

Just a thought.

http://www.theverge.com/2016/8/19/12546164/samsung-connect-auto-galaxy-note-7-launch-att
Doesn"t look like this is compatible with our cars, hope I'm wrong. Seems like a cool device :(
Screenshot_20160819-211753.jpg

poorfortune

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
Weird. It showed in the list earlier today. TBH, I don't see any reason it shouldn't work. It's an OBD2 dongle. They may show it is as not compatible if their app doesn't fully work with the system. I don't see why the hotspot wouldn't work.

Didn't make it today due to my daughter's soccer game. I'm going tomorrow, and I'll update the thread.

poorfortune

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
Guy at my local AT&T store was a moron so I had to call the customer service line.......:headbonk:

The device is free with a 2-year contract, or $109 if you buy it outright. You add this to your current shared data plan, and pay the fee for an extra connected device. AT&T's site shows a ship date of mid-Sept on these.

I also emailed Samsung asking about our cars, and they stated that they have not fully tested with our model Mustangs, which is why they did not list it. They encouraged me to get the device and try it out since they give a few days to return with no hassle.

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
Can someone sum up the main differences/capabilities between this unit and the raxiom unit? I'm considering both. Differences besides this one has a sync3 skin and raxiom does not. Thanks!

-nav noob

Sponsored

rvlyssup

Vag...Gun...Stang-NUT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rand
Vehicle(s)
Lotsa...
Can someone sum up the main differences/capabilities between this unit and the raxiom unit? I'm considering both. Differences besides this one has a sync3 skin and raxiom does not. Thanks!

-nav noob
Raxiom/Rosen:
*Has their own splash screen & logo on start-up.
*Has a 2014 version of iGO Nav software
*MFTish UI only
*Pricey

I've heard from a few people who returned their Raxion/Rosen units that support is almost non-existent.

Sintegrate:
*Mustang / Pony splash screen & logo at startup.
*Has newest iGO Navigation software
*Sync3ish & MFTish UI (your choice)
*A lot cheaper than Raxiom / Rosen
*Stellar support from the seller. :thumbsup:

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
So in terms of features, the different UI, startup screen and updated nav. Price isn't a lot cheaper I'd say. Does it display different obd info than the raxiom unit? How different are the nav versions?

MAV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I've been selling Sintegrate units here in UAE and abroad for a while now and never had any issues with one single unit - unlike the TT where I see people complain about the unit dies or gets the white screen of death etc.
I'm sure you'll feel the difference when you try a Sintegrate unit.
Can you sell them in the states? If so, how much for a total package including shipping?

rvlyssup

Vag...Gun...Stang-NUT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rand
Vehicle(s)
Lotsa...
So in terms of features, the different UI, startup screen and updated nav. Price isn't a lot cheaper I'd say.
Price difference for me was $170.00...so definitely YMMV.

Does it display different obd info than the raxiom unit?
OBD info is the same albeit a difference in UI layout. (MFTish vs. Sync3ish)

How different are the nav versions?
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1393948&postcount=133

[MENTION=22823]X0AYHAM0X[/MENTION] may be able to answer more in detail about the differences between previous version & new one.
Sponsored