Sponsored

Should I replace clutch line?

Spyshot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not yet
2016 Mustang v6. I do not track or race my car. I do drive a bit spirited. I'm just a regular guy with a mustang daily driver...

I'm ordering a BG fluid kit today to see if it helps shifting and am now wondering, Will I notice a difference in a stainless steel clutch line?
What do you think?
Sponsored

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP
No you won't notice any difference. The only time this upgrade is necessary, is if the OEM line is bulging, or you have installed an aftermarket clutch that requires additional pedal pressure (stiffer pressure plate springs)

GregR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
PO of my car installed one for the reason stated, an aftermarket upgraded clutch was installed.

Sponsored

RedCanPp2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP2
I replace the clutch line in my 2014 car and it was not very easy....saw no difference at all.....NOT worth doing IMHO!!:thumbsdown:
I wonder why so many people say they can notice a difference even on the street then.

I got just myself a SS clutch line and debating whether to install it or sell it now...

Coosawjack

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Convertible
I wonder why so many people say they can notice a difference even on the street then.

I got just myself a SS clutch line and debating whether to install it or sell it now...
When ya spend the money and go through the GRIEF of installing it........YA JUST GOTTA FEEL THE IMPROVEMENT.........Human Nature....we ALL do it!!
Sponsored