Sponsored

Setting MagneRide Independently

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Or removal of the seat back pocket from the driver's side. Man, how petty is that?
I know. I am living this life for 20 years in aerospace sector. All this little cost reductin changes that are harmless but eventually screw reliability up. Hate this behavior but it's the reality.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Vlad Soare

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Yeah, but then they invest a lot of time and money in that stupid sound tube, which everybody hates and removes. Go figure... :cwl:
I bet that tube costs overall a lot more than the seat pocket, second horn, and glove box light combined.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Magneride is fantastic, so if shoppers are reading this, do not let this one little consideration dissuade you.

To clarify, if you have a PP + MR + AE + A10 car, you can leave the drive mode in Normal, and adjust the exhaust (AE), the steering (in sport), and by putting the transmission into S, you have the option for full manual (paddle) shifting and more aggressive throttle/shifting/etc.

That's more or less Sport+ drive mode but with MR in standard.

If you change the drive mode out of Normal, then there is matching exhaust/steering/shift/throttle - however, you can still override the exhaust mode.

FWIW, I have a pretty dialed in tune that's both the engine and A10, and combined with an H-pipe in the AE system, it's just spectacular, created a good bit more separation between Normal and S+, now, I never switch over to Track exhaust mode (the H-pipe + tune, S+ sounds better more "tuned", less blatty, Track is just louder).

wtb6mtv8rwd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
SOLD
Although he never clarified, to me it was pretty clear OP has a manual. Heel toe downshifts. Why else would he be asking this?

I really wish MR was independently adjustable too. Can't stand driving in sport mode where I live, so have to put up with the lethargic throttle response of normal mode, which means I cannot do my own rev-match...
See my reply just above yours. Try spacing your throttle pedal. It really helps.

No, you can't. This was the main reason I opted for the standard suspension. Better for long term cost of ownership anyway.
You missed out I'm afraid. The magneride is really good!
Sponsored