ironhorse

Ironhorse
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt K0908
Can someone explain the way to set the primary, secondary and ambient lighting and save those choices so that they return after the car is turned off and back on (until I reset them)? I have tried all different ways, but I loose my settings after turning off the car or the colors stay set for a day or two, then default to purple.
Sponsored

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
Sounds like you might have a problem. There isn't anything special to make them stay your chosen colors. Once you select the color you want, it should stay that way until you change it again.

OP
OP

ironhorse

Ironhorse
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt K0908
Sounds like you might have a problem. There isn't anything special to make them stay your chosen colors. Once you select the color you want, it should stay that way until you change it again.
Thanks, I was thinking there was a problem also. Well, in she goes.

Bullitt1589

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt #1589
Do you have the electronics pack with seat memory? My color settings are keyed to the driver setting, one of me and one for my wife. My salesman also set us each with our own keys, so when her key is detected the car starts in her settings and vice versa for me. I was annoying the day I accidentally grabbed her key and it kept launching in pink with the seat too close

Sponsored

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
Set mine to Green/Grey when I got the car and they haven't changed. Got the car Aug. 1st.

AXO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt, Ruby Red Metallic, Premium, PP, 401a
Select the colors that you like and then save by hitting your seat memory button.

OP
OP

ironhorse

Ironhorse
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt K0908
Stangnut, AXO, Bullitt1589, graph ... thanks so much for your input on saving and setting the interior lighting colors. Works like a charm.

20CanadianBullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang BULLITT L1667
Thank God for this forum! I’ve been really perplexed with this lighting issue. The Owners Manual explains some things well, other things such as this leave a bit to be desired. Stay safe all.
Sponsored