Sponsored

How many Bullitt owners wished they had Grey or any other color Calipers?

sport160

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
In the same city but my best to keep it close to 100% stock, even thought I don't think the red works with the green at all.

Love the Nardo grey above
Sponsored

OP
OP
slowrey

slowrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT PP1
Vehicle Showcase
In the same city but my best to keep it close to 100% stock, even thought I don't think the red works with the green at all.

Love the Nardo grey above
If you're in Austin we should swap :)

P8K

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
Couple of weeks ago i saw a DHG Bullitt on the freeway. As he passed me, all I could see were those beautiful red Brembo brakes which seemed to jumped out from behind the wheels as the spokes basically had disappeared with the speed which he was moving at. Car looked gorgeous. I'm happy with red.

stungjoe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
So just curious for those who have Bullitts wished that they had grey calipers. Myself? I have a 2019 GT PP1 with 2k miles on it and wished I had Red Calipers. Maybe trades might be possible if we connect two people in the same cities. Just curious if Bullitt owners love the Red or wanted different colors.
I'm not really a fan of the red calipers on my black Bullitt. I do, however, realize it is what sets the Bullitt apart from the other PP1's. I wouldn't mind trading since I want to replace these God awful dusting-like-a-mofo stock pads anyways. But I am near Dallas with no shop to place two cars up and jackstands.

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I got a quote of around $550 to get them done professionally. Seems reasonable to me. Thinking to go DHG but as they will probably look black behind the wheels may go a lighter colour green BUT Not a fluro green.

Sponsored

CF-105

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dark Highland Green Bullitt
Love the red. Nice pop of colour on a dark car. Especially in the boringly grey automotive world we live in currently.

aileron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dick
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt K1191, '20 BMW X3 M40i, '17 BMW 440xi, '14 Ram truck...and 19 old Triumph motorcycles
I got a quote of around $550 to get them done professionally. Seems reasonable to me. Thinking to go DHG but as they will probably look black behind the wheels may go a lighter colour green BUT Not a fluro green.
It took me the better part of a day, and $200 in paint and stencils to do mine in Nardo Gray. I would have paid $550 to have them done - best I found was $970 with a primer, poly gray and poly clear over the black paint stenciled Brembo

So far it they look like the day I painted them after thousands of miles and 2 Montana winters
Sponsored