Status
Not open for further replies.

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself
I don't have any negative sentiment for those who have paid it. It's not for me however and because of my convictions I don't hold the practice in high regard. Stating that shouldn't be greeted with insult, nor should my response have been insulting in return. :cheers:
Big difference between sayings "something isn't for me and I don't agree with it" and telling other people how dumb they are. Did you ever think thats why you are greeted with insults as responses?

See below for some of your greatest s-hits

Randy M said:
^^^Throw your money down the toilet what a great opportunity lol^^^

Just because you can afford to pay an ADM doesn't necessarily mean it's an intelligent decision to go forward with.

^^^Seems fair till you lose your ass on it when you sell^^^

I've found it best to learn by other's mistakes. That's why I'll never pay an ADM...

I'm just being honest. Everyone who pays ADM will at some point regret having paid it.

It's not, not at all. It's nobody's business. Still doesn't mean that all of us won't be judged for our decisions in life. That's why I try my best not to do things that will label me an idiot lol...

All the justifications for agreeing to pay ADM will fly out the window within a week of ownership. People will ask how much you paid and if you're honest with them, they'll question your intelligence and label you a fool.
Sponsored

KiLLeR2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 240SX, '17 GT350
I look at the ADM as more of a convenience fee. Some people don't want to deal with the hassle of trying to find the perfect car for them at MSRP. If you want something now and don't want to waste time haggling with dealers, you pay an ADM. Simple. For me, I refuse to pay an ADM so I took it as a challenge to myself to find a car at MSRP, no matter how long it took and how many calls I had to make. For me, it took about a month of searching, calling and emailing but in the end, it was worth it.

Rated R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE
Big difference between sayings "something isn't for me and I don't agree with it" and telling other people how dumb they are. Did you ever think thats why you are greeted with insults as responses?

See below for some of your greatest s-hits
Lol you chose a good one. I'm sure it was a heated discussion

96cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
I look at the ADM as more of a convenience fee. Some people don't want to deal with the hassle of trying to find the perfect car for them at MSRP. If you want something now and don't want to waste time haggling with dealers, you pay an ADM. Simple. For me, I refuse to pay an ADM so I took it as a challenge to myself to find a car at MSRP, no matter how long it took and how many calls I had to make. For me, it took about a month of searching, calling and emailing but in the end, it was worth it.
Well said. I have been able to find a few deals, but it was with a lot of work and determination. If I didn't care or didn't want to deal with it, I'd just pay the ADM and be done with it. But I like a challenge. :)

Mike02z

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Platinum
It sounds to me like someone who paid ADM and now regrets it:doh:

What people do with their money is none of my business. If you have the means, and you just have to have something, get it if you want. You can't take it with you. I know people that have hundreds of thousands in the bank but live like they're on welfare. Do I care? Nope. Everyone is responsible for their own life and no one wants to hear "You made a mistake" from a perfect stranger. Hell, I wouldn't say it, or want to hear it, from my best friend.:cheers:

Sponsored

barstowpo

Witness Protection Prog
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gordon
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT350 Tech/Track hybrid, 2016 FPRS Car#17
Is someone selling a R on here?

OP
OP

redone13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 gt500
Yes I'm selling, and after all said $78,500.00 is the asking price.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Status
Not open for further replies.