Sponsored

Second thoughts on 2018 Whipple/mods instead?

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
I don't think the new tech, engine, auto is worth that much to me and my supercharged '16 will be faster than the '18, at least in a straight line, haha.
Once you have the SC installed, you won't even think about the '18 is my guess.
Sponsored

v8ter

Typing...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MUSTANG GT 2015 50TH
Well if you want the newest most trending one, go for the 18, if you want something more badass after the upgrades, the 15-17 will be alot faster, more enjoyable, and you spent less money on it so for me its no question, go with the 15-17 and mod it to your liking.

Get a Roush active exhaust or put a cheap cutout before the ab.

Every one says the 18 looks better in person, to me, theres 1 angle were I like it but looking at it at all different angles its just not my cup of tea so each to their own, and just remember if you get the 18, in a year the 18 will be lower valued as well and you’ll have something older anyways which you paid almost twice as much for without any cool upgrades backing it up.

And the new trans, its cool and all but just dont see the point why people think its so outstanding , the 6 speed shifts good, drives good, and with a tc its always fun, of course I like my manual , and running 10s with it with upraded clutch, halfshafts, longtubes and whipple, but Im at high da so corrected Im around 9.6-9.7 so I just have to pulley it down some more and see if I get it in the 9s here as well , but my point is, it’s ridiculously fun on the street, and it drives smooth and better then stock, until you smash the throttle and all you have to do is scream and enjoy the ride lol

inspecto

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Keep the 15 and mod to your liking. You will come out ahead financially and have a quicker car. Keep in mind all the little things that will add to the price of a new car.
Sponsored