Sponsored

Second Thoughts

dash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang PP
Please remind me why to get a Mustang and not a Charger Scat Pack.
They look great. Lots of power, the family can fit in it.
I have a 16 PP fully loaded on order. But with strike likely I was looking at others.
Please HELP I love Ford and always have had them and scared of Dodge making a great car and not plastic.
Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
because it's a freaking charger... enough said...

lwilliams

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 50th
Resale, residual value.....what will the Dodge/Chrysler be worth later compared to the 'Stang? No comparison!

Beetlespin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Guard Metallic MT
As long as you don't want to keep your dodge longer than 4 year go for it. You'll be back.

They start loosing parts, rusting, etc. at the 4 year mark.

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
if you're getting a base GT, it's a great bang for buck. 435hp for 29k. add PP and u get it for around 32-33k. no-brainer.

but when you start adding the fluff, like premium, navigation, etc, it starts to add up quick. at that point, you're at the same price point as a charger/challenger scat pack.

plus if you're getting an auto, the 8 speed in the dodge blows away the 6 speed on the ford.

Sponsored

50hhh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
The new chargers/challengers are beasts and are built really well. Chrysler has come a long way since the bailout I would say they have improved more than GM in the quality department(sadly cuz I love GM trucks). I have a bit of seat time in a scat pack and loved every minute of it. Theres just something about the mustang that is more refined and nimble. It just handles its power a lot better and is much more composed. The Hemi however is an absolute monster and feels like it.

Rob00GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Ragtop
Sorry, but posting a question on whether you should by a four-door family sedan or a two-door sport coupe is even worse than asking if you should get a manual or auto.

If your family situation dictates a sedan, then buy one. I took a 10 year break from Mustangs because I had two kids in car seats. This isn't a difficult decision.

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Buy what ever you want not my bill lol

Supa LA

Drop a gear and disappear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic Mustang GT PP
Charger's are overweight and couldnt handle a wet turd in a paper bag. If you really need/want 4 doors, look into something else altogether! There are other nice options out there with 4 doors in a similar price range.

Sponsored

Herr_Poopschitz

Nullius in verba
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Junk
W/ strike likely, keep whatever you currently have and ride contract negotiations out. Duh.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
Just get a '15 if the strike hits Ford. I honestly may just do that if the strike happens because I'm just tired of waiting. I really want SYNC3 though....arrrgghh

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
Charger's are overweight and couldnt handle a wet turd in a paper bag. If you really need/want 4 doors, look into something else altogether! There are other nice options out there with 4 doors in a similar price range.
i'd like to know what sedans are in the 40k price range and also has 485hp. i like having options.