Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
Ill sell you my 2020 GT, premium PP1, 401, B&O, Magneride, for $45k
8500 miles, purchased by me new. Grabber Lime.

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang EcoBoost convertible, 14 Ford Fusion SE
I've owned rental cars and always found them to be well maintained and in excellent condition.
I've owned off lease, isn't that just another form of rental? In fact the one I currently have just turned 200k miles and I'd drive it anywhere.
I know there are people who are afraid of rentals, or ones with minor wrecks, or demos or even brand new cars with over 10 miles...
I don't understand it but am totally willing to take advantage of the financial stigma attached to them. Especially when they come with a good warranty.
Heck, I recently found out that there's a local(ish) Ford dealer that specializes in selling repaired lemon law cars for like half the price of new. Next time I need a car I'm absolutely checking their stock.

daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase
First 2 sound like terrible options. Rental was beat to shit I am sure.. the accident one, well has an accident.. the other one seems like the best out of those choices. 2k more than I paid for my 21 brand new tho.. not premium but still

YankeeVol

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darrell
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT/CS, '22 F-150 Tremor
I've owned rental cars and always found them to be well maintained and in excellent condition.
I've owned off lease, isn't that just another form of rental? In fact the one I currently have just turned 200k miles and I'd drive it anywhere.
I know there are people who are afraid of rentals, or ones with minor wrecks, or demos or even brand new cars with over 10 miles...
I don't understand it but am totally willing to take advantage of the financial stigma attached to them. Especially when they come with a good warranty.
Heck, I recently found out that there's a local(ish) Ford dealer that specializes in selling repaired lemon law cars for like half the price of new. Next time I need a car I'm absolutely checking their stock.
You in MO?

Sponsored

YankeeVol

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darrell
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT/CS, '22 F-150 Tremor

Dark Stallion

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Fastback
I would have just waited until the perfect one for me came along. That’s what I did when I bought mine… it took 6 months to get one with everything I wanted but it was worth the wait. And I was able to save up more for a down payment while I was waiting! I also had to drive 3 hours to get to the dealership lol. Not an issue when you’re driving your dream car back!

CliffClavin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Van down by the river
You bought it already. Enjoy your car and try not to second guess your purchase.

Sponsored

Vandman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 401a
Vehicle Showcase
Nothing wrong with your choice. And now you have 9k to make the car YOURS!

And fyi. The magnetic is 🔥

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
I bought mine with 35k miles on it and it had one owner. No accidents and no warranty considering it’s a 16 and I got it end of 2020. Just shy of 3 more months until warranty was up. Honestly it’s been good to me so far and I put A LOT of miles on it since then. When you start second guessing it’s always going to bother you. I would say go with the one owner choice if you still can. Or if you can’t change it, just enjoy the F out of it.

Shouldhavegotthegt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT 2014 Ram 1500 RCSB 4x4
Always going to find a car you should have gotten. With the market the way it is, it’s nice to have one that is affordable. Like the other said you’ve got a lot more extra to make that car standout. Lower it, get some nice wheels, and exhaust. It will stand out way more than the nicer option ones.

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
$43k USD is $54,537.42. That is still less than I paid for my 2021 last year. 65k CAD but it is fully loaded.

dmcg940

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT Premium, 94 Mustang GT
Honestly though for 43k and 3 years old, I would order and wait for a new one.
I paid $43k for my 2021 401a (no PP1 but otherwise loaded to the gills) last October. I ordered it exactly because of this used market. Choice 3 is the best one here, I think, but I like my car a lot better than choice 3. It's newer and has more options for the same money. And of course when you order you get your color and interior, and your wheels, so no regrets. This is my second S550 and corrects all the mistakes I made ordering my 2015 sight-unseen.
Sponsored