Sponsored

Ordered my second S550

IndustryLeech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP, 2012 V6 'vert, '70 VW Bug, '01 Disco 2
I own a Guard GT manual Premium Performance Pack. My wife loves the car so much she had me order her a Magnetic Ecoboost Premium convertible automatic. We test drove an Ecoboost automatic and I have to say that when I took my turn driving it, it surprised me how smooth the power delivery was.

I'm ready for COTUS to drive me crazy again. I just tracked it and it's already in the system.

We'll trade in her 2014 Focus Titanium and my 2012 V6 Premium convertible on it.
Sponsored

Charles147

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PP w/50AP
I own a Guard GT manual Premium Performance Pack. My wife loves the car so much she had me order her a Magnetic Ecoboost Premium convertible automatic. We test drove an Ecoboost automatic and I have to say that when I took my turn driving it, it surprised me how smooth the power delivery was.

I'm ready for COTUS to drive me crazy again. I just tracked it and it's already in the system.

We'll trade in her 2014 Focus Titanium and my 2012 V6 Premium convertible on it.
That's awesome!

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium

Very cool. Congrats and enjoy. I've always wanted a convertible, but i've never lived anywhere that would make it a practical choice.

OP
OP
IndustryLeech

IndustryLeech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP, 2012 V6 'vert, '70 VW Bug, '01 Disco 2
Very cool. Congrats and enjoy. I've always wanted a convertible, but i've never lived anywhere that would make it a practical choice.
I live in Oregon. It rains 6-7 months out of the year. If I can justify a convertible anybody can. :D

Sponsored

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
I live in Oregon. It rains 6-7 months out of the year. If I can justify a convertible anybody can. :D
Haha so I've heard. An ex-gf of mine was from Portland. That being said, i'll take that sort of weather over subzero temperatures and months of snow all day every day!

Speed Junky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX w/ IRS
Ford much!? lol I'm the same kind of diehard fan. Congrats!

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Honestly I can't believe anyone would want to go through ordering and cotus for a second time :D

These cars are worth it though.

WatchSquid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
93 Reef Blue Mustang convertible

You rock dude. We're thinking of that same thing!!

stang6515

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
1965 Fastback, 2019 GT350, 2022 Mach 1 w/HP
same happened to me with my wife. I have a magnetic PP GT and she has a ruby red PP GT coming in by the end of the month. just waiting for it to get shipped, already been built.

Sponsored

04SloSnake

Boost Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R34 Skyline
And here I am trying to get my wife to be less sensible with her car choices...

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
So true! Strongly considering a Convertible, and my wife thinks I am crazy! :)

Justpassingas

Justpassingas
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
21 GT Premium 2016 F150
Congrats....A happy wife is a happy life :thumbsup:....After 1 year I traded in the wifes 2014 Scion Tc Anniversary Edition for a EB Premium Magnetic Metalic for the wife.....big difference!!!
Sponsored