Sponsored

Schroth Quickfit pro install

Haas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gt350
I’ve noticed a little discrepancy in installing the quick fit harness on for the outside lap belt anchor and wanted to hear what people here have done/recommend.

on many YouTube videos people will trim off the bottom panel for the anchor to fit. In the schroth install guide they do not trim the area and instead it comes out behind the factory seat belt stem. I’m including a picture of the schroth install picture and a dotted line where I’ve seen people trim the panel.

what is the best install for these? Would love to avoid cutting up that panel.

CE4E591E-F4AF-46D3-A1EE-177913622104.jpeg
Sponsored

Brian@BMVK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - Sold
I’ve noticed a little discrepancy in installing the quick fit harness on for the outside lap belt anchor and wanted to hear what people here have done/recommend.

on many YouTube videos people will trim off the bottom panel for the anchor to fit. In the schroth install guide they do not trim the area and instead it comes out behind the factory seat belt stem. I’m including a picture of the schroth install picture and a dotted line where I’ve seen people trim the panel.

what is the best install for these? Would love to avoid cutting up that panel.

CE4E591E-F4AF-46D3-A1EE-177913622104.jpeg
This is how mine is installed and it works great.

mikeD4V

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
I cut a thin rectangular slot in the panel and fed the connector through so it always pointed up.

Not a no-cut solution but putting it here for reference if anyone searches this topic later.

9DF31DC5-ACFA-45CD-B96C-D45CCC18848E.jpeg
Sponsored